2

I went back home and went up to my bedroom immediately. I ran in and slammed the door shut and laid down on my bed. I can't believe that my parents do this... I mean marrying your crush is not ok for me. In fact it made me hate him instead of crushing on him.

"Jieun, open the door!" I heard Taehyung outside my room. I sighed and dragged my feet and went to the door and opened it.

"What do you want..." I said dragging my voice while walking back to my bed. "Are you ok?" Taehyung asked. "Look Jieun I'm really sorry, please forgive me..." "Whatever, I already forgiven you..." I said.

"It's not entirely your fault anyway." I strugged. "Really? Thanks!" Taehyung said. "Thank for you what?" "For forgiving me." Taehyung smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled back anyways.

Taehyung hugged me and left the room. I sighed and went to bed. Now I can't fall asleep and I'm having a hard time sleeping. I rolled on my bed left to right. "ugh!!" I groaned. I checked the time. It's already 2am. I finally shut my eyes and force myself to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up. I was so tired because I didn't sleep well yesterday, kept on thinking about the marriage thing. I got up lazily and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After getting ready, I went down for breakfast.

"Good morning Mom, good morning dad." I greeted my parents and sat down to eat. "So you agreed on this marriage and the wedding will be held next week." Mom said.

"What?! Why is the wedding so soon?!" I shouted. "Darling you don't have a choice!" My parents said. I groaned and continue eating my food. After finishing breakfast, I went to school with Taehyung.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked on our way to school. I nodded my head but I'm not really okay. "You can always approach me when you're feeling down." Taehyung said and patted my back. "Alright." I replied. When we reached school, Taehyung and I went our separate ways to our classroom.

Jungkook's pov
I cannot let anyone know about this marriage with Jieun especially Jisoo. I don't even want to be placed in this marriage. Can't my parents understand that I hated Jieun.

I hate her because I think that she is weird. So what if she's pretty... No one likes her anyway.

While walking to the classroom, I spotted Jieun. She is not with anyone. I ran up to her and grabbed the wrist tightly.

She turned around and saw me.

"What...?"

"This marriage thing should not be exposed to others especially Jisoo... You understand?!"

"Of course I know!"

She said and I let go of her and she walked away.

Jieun's pov
Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my wrist tightly. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"What..?"

"This marriage thing should not be exposed to others especially Jisoo... You understand?!"

Ugh... There he go again... So annoying!

"Of course I know!"

I let go of his grip and walked away. Can't he be gentle a bit? Doesn't he know that I'm a girl?! I rubbed my wrist gently.

On my way to the classroom, I met Jhope. "Oppa!" I waved to him. He ran towards me and said,"Omg my little Sister is so cute today!!" Jhope pat my head and pinched my cheeks.

"Oppa, I'm not a little girl anymore." I said. "Arraseo!" Jhope said. "So I heard you're in an arranged marriage with Jungkook." Jhope said. I quickly shushed him and said,"Shh! Don't say so loud! Other people might hear it!" I let go of my hand and Jhope nodded.

I looked around and find that there's no one. I heaved a sigh of relief. I bid Jhope farewell and walked to my classroom. After entering the classroom, I waited for my teacher to come. Solji came
running to me and said,"Jieun! I heard that you are marrying with Jungkook!" Solji shouted whispering.
"Yeah... It's an arranged marriage... But don't you tell anyone!" I sighed. "Aww I felt bad for you. I won't tell anyone of course." Solji said. I assured her that everything will be fine.

I went to have lunch with Solji during lunch time. I sat down on my table and looked at today's lunch. Mac and cheese, orange juice and fruits. I stared at my food while I'm deep in thoughts. Solji snapped me back to reality. "What are you doing, why aren't you eating?" "No appetite..." I stand up and put away my tray without touching the food. While I was walking, I saw Jungkook and Jisoo again, chatting happily and eating and table with bts and the table were surrounded by many fangirls. "Are you sure you okay?" Solji asked. "Yeah... I'm fine..." I said.

~~~

5 more days left till the wedding. I got back home from school. When I stepped into the house, I saw Jungkook's parents in the living room. "Oh you're back!" My mom said when she saw me. I greeted Jungkook's parents who are gonna be my parents-in-law soon...

"Jieun, we invited Jungkook's parents here because you and Jungkook are going to buy a wedding dress together." My dad said. "Just the 2 of us?" I asked. "Yes, the driver will come and pick you up and you two will go and pick you wedding outfit. Jungkook's parents and we will discuss where will be the locations." Mom said. "Fine..." I said. Alone with him? I don't think it will turn out well.

I went up to my room to change. I just wear
a simple white shirt and a black jeans. I put on makeup and went down. I sat on the couch while waiting for the driver to pick me up.

After a few minutes, the driver came. "Jieun! The driver is here, you can go now!" Mom said. I sighed and wore my converse shoes and went out. The driver opened the car door and I went in the car. Jungkook is already in the car. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and stared out at the window.

I understand that Jungkook hates me and I hate him too. I no longer had a crush on him. I looked out of the window and we sat far away from each other and the car was silent. The both of us were not talking at all.

Once we reached the shopping mall, we got out of the car and walked in to the shop to pick our outfit. Jungkook had already done picking his suit and I haven't pick my dress.

After trying on a few dresses, I finally decide on one. I wore the dress(pic above!) and asked Jungkook. "Is this dress acceptable?" Jungkook did not even look at me and said impatiently,"Yeah yeah yeah! It's fine, hurry up!"

Why is he being so rude?! I really don't want to get married to him. He's gonna ruin my life! I can't wait for six months when I divorce him argh! I stomped back into the changing room to change back to my normal shirt and paid for the wedding dress and suit with the Visa card. After that, we went back to the car and the driver drove us back home.

After returning home, it's already nighttime. "Did you have fun Jieun?" My mom asked. "Of course not!" I replied. "Well, we asked you to go together because I want you two to get use to each other before the wedding and spend more time together." Mom said while preparing dinner.

"So where did you decide on the location for the wedding?" I asked changing the topic. "It's at this place called Fradia in Seoul." My mom replied and I nodded.

I went to eat dinner after my mom had finish preparing. After eating, I went up to my room and play with my phones for a few hours before going to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N://Another chap! Jungkook is really mean though... Lol whatever ^^ Pls vote and comment<3