6

"Wake up!" I heard someone shouted. I opened my eyes and squinted as I stretched my arms. I woke up and looked out of the window. Have we landed in Busan?

I got up from my seat and took my luggage and alighted the plane. Jungkook and I got out of the airport. We took a taxi to our house that Mom had arranged for us as we followed the address that my mom had given to us.

~~~

When we arrived at the house, it was very big and luxurious. We went in the house and there are maids working in the garden. They greeted us when they saw us and I greet them back.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Jeon. I am Mdm Jong, the head of the maids. You parents had arranged me to be your maid for your stay here." Mdm Jong said.

Gosh, why is everybody calling me Mrs Jeon...

"So I will show you around this house, follow me." We followed Mdm Jong around the house. It was big and there are study room, library, computer room, two large bedroom, a huge kitchen, an enormous living room, theatre room which we could watch movie.

There are a lot of stairs to climb and I was panting along the way. "And this room is the store room. I am done showing you around the house." Mdm Jong said.

"Thank you." I bowed to Mdm Jong.

I went to the bedroom and took out my clothes and placed it in the wardrobe. I rested for awhile and tour around the house by myself.

I went out of the house to the garden which I saw when coming in. When I arrived at the garden, there were many vegetables and fruits and maids planting and watering the crops.

"What is this garden about?" I asked one of the maids in her late 30s. "Oh, we can plant the vegetables and fruits we like here. When it is riped, we can pluck it out and eat it." She said.

"Wow amazing..." I was amused. This garden is beautiful and relaxing with the fresh air around. I didn't know Mom could afford this big house.

I sat on a bench swing and took out my phone. I put my ear phone on and listened to some relaxing music.

~~~

I got back to the house and Mdm Jong said,"Jungkook and Jieun, your Mom arranged some things for you two to do, she wants you two to go shopping together, to get close with each other."

"Aww can I don't?" I whined. Mdm Jong shook her head. "You have to go. This is supposed to be your honeymoon, the two of you have to have some fun."
Said Mdm Jong.

I looked at Jungkook and Jungkook looked at me. He gave me a I-also-don't-want-it look. I sighed. "Alright, we'll go shopping." I said. "I would love to go, but not with you." Jungkook said.

I rolled my eyes.

After we changed our clothes, Jungkook and I walked to the shopping mall. "What should I buy here?" I said. I went into a clothing store and picked a summer blue dress with polka dots.

I bought the dress because it was amazing. Then I went to different stores and bought quite a lot of stuff. "Are you done shopping for your own things?" Jungkook said.

I carried the heavy bags replied,"Yeah... Kinda." "I wanna go back home." Jungkook said. I agreed and we walked back home.

"Welcome home, did you have fun?" Mdm Jong asked. I smiled and nodded. I really do have fun buying the stuff that I like. I went up to my room and took a shower. Then, I fall asleep on my bed.

~~~

The next day, I woke up and my hair was in a mess. I took a shower and went downstairs. I saw Mdm Jong preparing breakfast. "Good morning Mdm Jong, need help?" I asked.