Chapter Twenty-Three

Magsimula sa umpisa

    Zach's eyes flickered to mine briefly. "It stays. No one can tell me to take it off. Not you, and especially not grandpa" he said in distaste and I notice him tensing in what seems like an aggression towards his father.

   Thinking about it. Why are they so cautious of his grandpa? What does Mr. Harrison mean when he said 'he's already suspicious of you' to Zach? More importantly, what are they hiding? Is there something I need to know? I have noticed Zach is mostly worried and agitated at times. He thinks I don't notice but I do. He wouldn't be restless if he doesn't, which he always is.

    Mr. Harrison gave his son a dangerous look "Do what you want but if anything messes up, you know the consequence."

    Zach clenched his fists tightly at his sides "Go straight to the point. What are you doing here?" He growled at his father and he answered his but not as fierce.

    "Just reminding you of the Dominant's gathering"

    AN: Hey guys! Just here to inform you. I'm already working now so please bear with me if I couldn't update soon or the chapters are so few. I'm really busy. I want to write while at work but I can't focus, and the story would be a crap if I force myself to. And also, if I got home from work, I'm greeted by loads of household chores that has me only resting at 9:00. I really don't have much time because 9:00 is my curfew and mom will make my ear bleed if I won't obey it. So please be patient. I'm trying my best here and just saying, this story will have slow uploads due to the fact that I'm working and after my working days are over, the school opening will start and that'll cause a lot of hustle. So, again, please bear with me.

    Thank you all for those who had supported this story so far. Love y'all! 😘😘💞

-❤MA_011