chapter 7

{I'm really not good at posting, also I'm going to try to make this chapters longer then the others. Which shouldn't be hard tbh}

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The rest of the day was great actually, me and Cat just talked like there was no tomorrow, or should I say she talked like there was no tomorrow. We ended up talking for two hours in that restaurant. Which Phil ended up working at. Still can't believe I went speachless to be honest. He was really hot though who could blame me. Cat and I ended up going home at nine. For the rest of the night I just watched a tone of anime. Until I fell asleep on the sofa. Which was extremely uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have work again today, I'm off tomorrow though. Not shore what I'm going to do. Maby ill make llans with louise or something. Knowing me I'll probably just stay inside all day and watch anime all day. All wrapped in my cosy duvet, if I'm feeling crazy ill go get ice cream at the local store.

I went to my drawers, and decided what I should wear today. It's the most hardest part of the day. For me anyway.

I serched through my draws, clothes flying everywere. I'll have to tidy that back up at some piont. Knowing that I probably won't being the procrastinater that I am.
I found a pastle blue sweater, which looked super cute might i just add.

What should I pair it with?, I asked myself.
I could just wear my white jeans again but that would be boring. I took a mental note to go shopping for new clothes some day. I really need new clothes.

How about this skirt I haven't worn in ages. I rarely wore skirts.
I haven't actually worn a skirt since....no. don't think about that now. Nows not the time. I have to gat ready for work.

I decided that I would, since I have no other choice here.
Also I was really in the mood for wearing a skirt.

I grabbed a plain white shirt and made my way into the bathroom. I had a shower and then got dressed. I didn't bother straightening my hair today.

When I got to the front door I put on my shoes and headed towards work. I had a good feeling about today. I don't really know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Dan, how are you", Louise greeted as I walked into the Càfe.
"Really good actually, I have no idea why". I walked over to my station at the till as usual.
"That's great Dan, you look great today. Love the skirt" she said winking at me.
"Oh stop louise" i siad refusing the complement.

"Seriously though, no wonder that guy....oops sorry I wasn't meant to say anything" she looked shocked and covered over her mouth.
Louise was never good with secretes. I learnt that the hard way.

"Louise, you can't do this to me", I whined giving her a puppy dog face. I just needed to know now.
"Sorry Dan I promised I wouldn't say anything. Don't worry you'll find out soon, hopefully".

"That's so unfair", I whined again.
"Oh hush now" she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dan are you doing anything tommorow" Louise asked while I was serving someone there coffee and a chocolate chip muffin.

"No actually, I don't think so"
"Great", she shreaked.
"Do you want to hang out tomorrow, like at the mall and stuff, because I really need some new clothes".

I actually needed some new clothes so I agreed to go with her.

~~~~~~

I had thirty minutes left of my shift. I was patently waiting.
Watching as the clock slowly ticked every second.

The cafe was empty now and I was after cleaning all the tables.
This was really boring, I thought to myself.

Until a certain someone walked in. It was phil.
I didn't expect to see him at this time. The only time I've seen him here was early in the morning.

He smiled as soon as he looked at me "what can I get you Phil",
"Just the usual please" He replied. He seemed happy but I could see something wasn't right. I didn't question it though, because I don't want him to get angry with me like the last time.

Words 729 {Are you proud of me, look at all the words}