She was just about to take a step closer when Hugo let out a huge breath and said, "Okay, I shut up for a moment, can we go now?"

Viola let out a growl of frustration and shoved her hands into the pockets of her robes.

"Fine. Let's go."

🦇🦇🦇

"This is so good!" cried Colin, tipping his bottle upside down so he could get the last few drops of butterbeer.

"Oh no," said Peggy in a low voice as she watched Colin start licking a bit of butterbeer that had slid down the side of the bottle.

"Er, yeah. I think he's had too much sugar," laughed Ginny, pointing to the pike of Honeydukes candy wrappers in a pile on the table they were sitting at.

"I don't think that's all he's had too much of," said Peggy dubiously.

After walking all over town, visiting multiple shops and loading up on candy, Ginny had headed into the Three Broom Sticks with Colin, Vera and Peggy. Now they all had bottles of butterbeer in front of them, with the exception of Peggy who had refused the beverage.

Ginny had heard stories of Hogsmeade her an entire life and she was very happy to finally be able to go there.

"I think I had too much sugar as well," said Vera. She eyed the pile of candy wrappers distastefully.

"I didn't have any candy because my mum would freak out if I did,"said Peggy, her brown eyes wide.

"Why?" asked Ginny with a frown.

"She says candy is the worst thing you could possibly put into your body," said Peggy. "Next to poison."

"Your mum is very protective," said Vera. "I mean you aren't allowed to eat gluten, stay up past eight, wear shorts, walk to class alone, or handle matches!"

Ginny thought that explained why Peggy was so nervous all the time.

"She is," said Peggy with a confirming nod. Then she lowered her voice to a whisper. "But I can't believe your parents let you drink beer!"

Vera's eyebrows shot up. "Beer? My parents don't let me drink beer! I'm only thirteen for goodness sake!"

"But you're drinking it right now!" said Peggy, pointing to the bottle in Vera's hand.

Ginny frowned at Peggy, then started to laugh.

"Peggy, butterbeer isn't actual beer!" said Ginny. "They just call it that! It can't get you drunk!"

Vera started to laugh as well.

"It can't?" said Peggy, her eyes wide.

"No," said Ginny, shaking her head..

"Then what's wrong with Colin?" asked Peggy.

The boy had started letting out high pitched giggles like a hyena.

"He's just had to much sugar!" said Vera. "Butterbeer is like root-beer! It may not be very good for you, but it's not alcoholic!"

"Oh," said Peggy. She looked embarrassed now.

"But I don't blame you for thinking so," added Ginny quickly. She was attempting to comfort the girl. "I mean it is called butterbeer, what else were you supposed to think?"