"I'll tell Colin what I want," said Rowen. "You know, you are just so naive Ginny Weasley. People aren't nice. People are going to tell other people to shut up. So get over it. And shut up Colin."

"Impetavesper Bogalysis," Ginny cried.

A swarm of black bats shot from Ginny's wand and flew at Rowen's face. Ginny watched with satisfaction as the results of a Bat Bogey Hex took place.

"Good one Ginny!" said Colin excitedly.

Just then, the door of the Transfiguration class room opened and out came the previous class of sixth year Hufflepuffs.

"Uh-oh," said a brown haired girl in a gray jumper stopping in her tracks when she saw Rowen. She looked at Ginny who still had her wand out. "I would either perform the counter curse, or hide him. Either way, make sure you do it before McGonagall comes out."

Ginny smiled at the girl.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll definitely do that."

"Sure thing," said the girl giving Ginny a wink.

After the girl had left with her two friends, Ginny turned to Colin.

"Hey, Colin, help me stuff him in this broom closet," Ginny said.

Her and Colin grabbed the struggling boy by either side, and dragged him across the corridor to a broom closet.

Colin yanked the door open, and Ginny pushed the batty boy in.

"Oh, wait," said Colin, just as Ginny was about to shut the door.

Ginny watched in mild confusion as Colin took Rowen's badge. Colin turned around with a grin on his face.

"What're you doing with that?" Ginny asked suspiciously.

"I'm gonna try and change what it says!" said Colin excitedly.

"Miss Weasley! Mr Creevey! What ever are you two doing?"

At the sound of Professor McGonagall's voice, Ginny spun around, slamming the closet door shut behind them.

"Someone had a bunch of dungbombs," said Ginny quickly. "So, we stuffed them in there to avoid a dung-bomb fight."

Professor McGonagall raised an eyebrow.

"I see . . . And have either of you seen Mr River?"

Ginny shook her head without a moments hesitation.

"Nope!" said Colin. "Definitely not! Rowen wasn't even here! I didn't even see Rowen! I haven't seen Rowen since-"

Ginny elbowed Colin hard in the side.

"What?" asked Colin, looking around at her.

"I actually wanted to speak to you Mr Creevey," said McGonagall, while still looking suspiciously between the overly-innocent looking third years.

Colin's face flushed with nervous excitement.

"After class today," said McGonagall, "I would like you to go to the Potions classroom to fetch Mr Potter and bring him to the empty classroom on the first floor for pictures for the paper. Tell him to bring all his things. Would you mind doing that for me Mr Creevey?"

McGonagall looked at the scrawny, blonde boy through her spectacles. He was squirming with suppressed excitement.

"Sure! I'd love to!" said Colin.

"Good," said McGonagall with something that was incredibly close to a smile. "Now hurry. Class is about to begin."

The teacher turned on her heel and marched back into the classroom. Ginny and Colin followed at a distance.

"Wow! I can't believe I get to go with Harry!" said Colin excitedly. "Good thinking, by the way, with the dung-bomb thing back there!"

Ginny shrugged modestly.

"Ah, it's nothing. I mean, that was hardly a lie, was it?" said Ginny with a grin. "We were hiding a dungbomb in there, weren't we?"

Colin giggled, and with that the two students headed into class.

🦇🦇🦇

"Where's Hermione?" Ginny asked Ron at dinner, interrupting Colin's stream of chatter recalling his trip with Harry.

Ron, who looked rather forlorn, looked up from his plate of chicken.

"Wha'?" he asked.

Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Hermione? Do you know where she is?"

"Yeah, she's in the hospital wing actually," said Ron.

Ginny's eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Malfoy," growled Ron. "He was wearing one of those . . . Badges then he called Hermione a you-know-what, so Har-someone tried to curse Malfoy, then Malfoy tried to curse him. Hermione got hit with Malfoy's spell in the face and her teeth grew really long . . ."

"Oh no!" said Ginny."I'd better go visit her."

Ginny wasted no time in finishing up her dinner, then making her way up to the hospital wing. She found Hermione in bed reading a book. Upon Ginny's arrival, Hermione quickly recounted the hallway story. She revealed that it was Harry who had shot the other spell, not that Ginny hadn't already guessed that.

"Those two still aren't talking then?" said Ginny with an annoyed expression on her freckled face.

Hermione shook her head.

"No . . . But they have detention together tonight, so hopefully they'll make up."

"Hopefully," said Ginny.

The two continued to talk about a wide range of interesting topics, then Ginny made a joke which Hermione laughed at. Ginny frowned suddenly, staring at Hermione's teeth.

"Hermione . . . Are your teeth different?"

Hermione had always had buck teeth, which Ginny thought looked cute, but now the teeth looked much smaller.

Hermione beamed at Ginny.

"They are!" said Hermione. "When Madam Pomfrey was shrinking my teeth back to their normal size, I just let her continue a little bit longer. My parents won't be very happy, they really wanted me to get braces, but oh well."

"They look very pretty," said Ginny.

"Thank you!" said Hermione with a very wide, non-bucktooth smile. "Now if only we could fix Harry and Ron's friendship like Madam Pomfrey fixed my teeth."

Ginny laughed. "If only, unfortunately I think the matter is out of our hands."