Chapter 1 - The Abandoning

I am Wolf Crescent. For longer than I have known I have been a wolf, happily in my wolf clan, The Moon Clambers. But I guess not all happy days live on forever. It all started when I was fast asleep in hay. I remember dreaming about my sister, who dissapeared a few weeks ago and is thought to be dead. Her name was Michi. She was a wolf like me. My younger sister, to be exact. I should have taken more care of her. I tried to be the best older sister that I could and to be there for her, but she just dissapeared one night. She went out for a walk with her friends and didn't return. I questioned her friends the next day, but they didn't say anything, yet I could tell by the look on their faces that something had happened, and they knew about it. I hadn't been having a good night's sleep for a few weeks after that happened. I howled night after night, yet no response from my usually responsive and excitable lost sister.

I felt a nudge from my mother.

"Wake up. You need to have breakfast. You've been sent to Alpha." She told me, looking stern and worried.

"Why does Alpha want to see me? Did I do something wrong at wolf training?" I ask, suddenly fully alert and awake.

"No, you didn't..." Mother told me, not sounding so sure, but also sounding as if she knew more but didn't feel the need to tell me, the wolf going to see Leader.

After I ate Breakfast, I headed out to Alpha's Den.

"I'm here Alpha. Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong?" I question, suddenly very worried as I imagine all the different things that I might have done wrong.

"Sit down, Pup." Alpha orders. I sit. "As you should know, it is a custom for our Clan to get you Pups into Wolf Training. We teach you how to fight, fend for yourselves, catch food and many more, yet some Weaklings can't drag on with the rest of the Class and end up falling behind. This is why you're here today. I'm sorry to say that you've been falling behind and not met the expectations of the rest of the Clan. As this Clan is very important to us, we've had no choice..." Alpha starts.

"No choice to what?" I ask, clearly intrigued now, but also very, very worried.

"Wolf Crescent, you've been banned from the Clan. You must go out and fend for yourself. This is the only way you'll learn. You haven't met the expectations you need to be a part of this Clan, and we don't allow Weaklings into this place just because of your bloodline. You will leave at dawn tomorrow morning. And no, you are not allowed to come back, EVER." Our Leader Demands. I'm now on the verge of tears.

"But Alpha-" I try, desperate.

"NO BUTS. YOU WILL LEAVE AT DAWN AND THAT IS FINAL! Now, you know the rules here. Go!" Alpha Shouts.

I hurry out. This is just great. I'm going to die on the first day out on my own. I guess I have to tell my family the bad news. But seriously, kicking a Pup out at 12. I start to cry. I head home quickly so none of the other Wolves from Wolf Training can see my tears.

After I finish explaining to my family, the first thing they do is hit me.

"YOU WHAT?! WOLF, YOU DO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, DON'T YOU? WHY DID WE EVER BRING YOU UP? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY AND CLAN!" Mother shouts at me. I cry more and she just bites. "GRAB YOUR THINGS AND GO! YOU CAN SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT. LAST NIGHT WAS YOUR LAST TIME. GOODBYE!" She slams the kitchen door in my face, leaving me to go and pack.

I leave the next morning, after a rough night in the garden, which, was full of snow, as we're Arctic Wolves. I don't stay for breakfast. It's either get bitten more or have extra food. I'm not wanted anymore, even for a last breakfast. They'd all just gang up on me. Every single wolf. I cry at the thought of everyone, even my old friends, now hating me as if I'm the Omega. Now I get what it feels like... wait a minute...

I AM THE OMEGA!

Hey Guys! In my other fan-fiction, all the chapters are long and take ages to write, so I just thought that I'd make another series as well, as I had so many new good ideas, and in this series the chapters will be shorter, but there will be more of them. I also have a YouTube channel called ThelostKitten Meow if you would like to check that out :3

See you all in the next Chapter!