► The Rescue: Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Mike, what's going o----" Chris appeared, and his jaw dropped. He didn't expect Scarlett to find them. "Wh-what are they----how did they find us?"

That's when Chris saw Seth and realized Seth had betrayed him. "You son of a bitch," Chris narrowed his eyes on him. Chris this was the beginning of the end.

Seth shrugged and chuckled.

"Let Randy go now!" Scarlett shouted and tried to get past Mike but she was pushed back with great force, causing her to fall to the floor.

"You're not going anywhere near him honey," Mike taunted her.

Bad idea Mike.

This enraged Scarlett and Phil smiled as he saw the fire in her eyes. He knew Scarlett was about to kick his ass. "You, did not just push me," Scarlett huffed as she stood up.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it? Little girl."

Scarlett was now determined to make him pay for everything he ever did to her. She stared at Mike intently and then sprung off her feet and leapt onto Mike. She tackled him to the ground and started hitting him as hard as she could repeatedly. "What are you gonna do about it Mike?" Scarlett slapped him across the face, hard. "Huh? What are you gonna do now?" She slapped him again and scratched his face as she dug her nails into it. Scarlett got up to her feet as Mike was clutching his face and then started kicking him with her heels. The heels bruised Mike ribs and back as Scarlett kicked him with full force, driving the heel into his skin, making an imprint. She finished it off with a few punches to Mike's face again, which began to bleed. The rush of blood satisfied Scarlett, who stood over Mike with a wide grin. "How's it feel Mike? Tell me, what are you going to do n---" Chris Jericho picked up one of his crutches and smashed it over the head of Scarlett, sending her crashing to the floor in pain.

Bad idea Chris.

Phil and Seth quickly ran over and snatched the crutch from Chris' hand and held him back. He basically only had one foot to keep balance, so he had no chance to fight back. "You like hitting people Jericho?" Phil taunted as Seth held Chris back. Then Phil took the crutch and hit Jericho in the ribs four times until Chris yelped in pain. Seth held him up. "You think you're so much better than everyone else, don't you?" Phil held up Chris' chin.

"You're all of bunch of dumb fuckers," Chris managed to say.

"Huh? I didn't hear that," Phil whacked Chris over the head this time and Seth released his grip to let Chris fall to ground. "You wanna repeat that?" Phil rhetorically asked.

All Chris could get out was a faint squeal of pain.

Phil smiled at Seth with a nod of satisfaction. He then helped Scarlett up, who was recovering from the blow to head. "Are you okay?" Phil hugged her and rubbed her back. He looked down at Mike who was nearly passed out from Scarlett's beating and Chris who was knocked out.

"Yeah," Scarlett whispered in his chest.

"It's all over Scarlett. I told you we'd get them," Phil kissed her forehead.

Scarlett nodded. He was right. It was all over now. Mike and Chris could no longer hurt her or anyone she loved, because they would now be sitting in a jail cell after they called the cops.

Scarlett then turned her attention to Randy, who was still bound, and seemed like he was about to pass out. He had been beaten bad. "Randy?" Scarlett whispered. Her head was still throbbing.

No response.

"Randy? Please answer," She shook him a little.

Randy slowly raised his head and squinted his eyes. "Scarlett?"

She smiled. "Yeah, it's me," she cupped her hands in his chin. Then she gazed behind the chair Randy was sitting in and realized he was bound with handcuffs. Her eyes turned to horror when she saw his wrists bleeding. "Phil where's the key!?" she exclaimed. "We need to find the key!"

Randy started to drift off again and hung his head. "No no, Randy! Stay with me! Phil find the damn key!" Scarlett shouted.

Phil scrambled to find the key to unlock the handcuffs. He looked frantically and ran around. He finally found it on the ground next to Chris Jericho and tossed it to Scarlett.

Scarlett's hand shook as she unlocked the handcuffs and took them off Randy's wrists. She looked at his bloody wrists which were now purple. Randy's arms dangled off to the side as the handcuffs were removed. Randy was nearly lifeless. He had been beaten to a pulp, and it was all Scarlett's fault, she thought.

Randy's eyes kept opening and closing and Scarlett tried to keep him awake. "Randy, listen to me," Scarlett held his face. "You have to stay with me, okay?" She hoped for a response.

Randy seemed to be conscious for a moment and managed to utter, "Happy now Scarlett? You won your little game."

Scarlett was confused. "Wh-what are you talking about?" she asked.

But Randy didn't reply.

"Randy, answer me," she pleaded. "Please," she shook him.

The sadness formed in her eyes and she realized Randy wasn't going to wake up.

Scarlett turned around. "He passed out," she informed Phil and Seth.

But Phil had his eyes on something else. He was looking behind Scarlett. "What's that?" he pointed to the screen behind her.

Scarlett turned her heel and looked up. There was a screen with a play button on it. Her curiosity led her to it as Phil and Seth followed behind.

She hesitantly pressed play.

Tears formed in Scarlett's eyes as she realized why Chris Jericho brought Randy here.

Her lie had been exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Comment if you'd like, I would love feedback.