Loving my stepbrother

I decided it would take me weeks to write all the story out again so I decided it would be best to continue the story on from this account as I can no longer access my old one. Sorry for all the trouble. I love you all.

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 33

I was laid with my head on Xander's chest when my phone rang. I picked it up while keeping my eyes on the DVD me and my boyfriend was watching. "Hello?" I spoke into my iphone.

"Hey Dest, how's the trip going?" Lynn asked me.

"Great. What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing much. Kellin's been in a fight."

"What? With who? How is he?"

"Just a couple of cuts and bruises as well as a broken arm. Other than that he's fine. The guy, never met him before, I think his names Damon? Jennifer's boyfriend."

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"Kellin heard him talking about you. he wouldn't tell me what they were talking about though."

"Tell Kellin thanks and I hope he gets better."

"I will. I better get going, I have to meet up with Jamie." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Ok, see ya Lynn." I hung up and turned to Xander. He was watching me.

"What's up with kellin?"

"He got into a fight with Damon and ended up with a broken arm."

"Jen's Damon?" I nodded and he shook his head and pulled me onto his lap.

"I don't like him. Promise me you'll stay away from him? I don't like the way he looks at you."

"I promise I won't go near him." I leaned up and slowly kissed his lips. It soon led to a heated make out session, which led to our tops coming off and before I knew it we where both naked laying in bed together.

Xander rolled on to his back and we both just stared up at the ceiling, the only noise filling the whole house was the sound of our heavy breathing mixing together. I pushed my hair from my face and looked over at Xander. His eyes were shut tight and his breathing was still uneven and rugged. I rolled onto my side and put my head on his chest. I closed my own eyes and started to fall asleep finishing off the best night off my life.

***

I opened my eyes and looked up at Xander. He looked so adorable when he was asleep. His golden hair was sticking up all directions making him even more cuter. He scrunched his nose up making my heart flutter. I slowly got out of his grasp and picked up his shirt from the floor. I pulled it over my body and pulled on some underwear. I walked out of the bedroom and saw everything from last night left out.

I washed up and started to make breakfast. I leaned over the stove to take a closer look at the scrambled eggs that I was cooking. I jumped in fright when strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I smiled and leaned my head back on Xander's shoulder as he kissed the back of my neck. "Morning beautiful." he whispered in my ear.

"Morning handsome." I said I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I just smiled up at him as he studied my face. When his eyes caught my eyes he smiled and leaned in closer. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked softly. He pushed some hair behind my ear as I answered his question.

"The same way i did." He stared into my eyes before leaning closer and kissing my lips softly. I pulled away and turned around continuing cooking breakfast.