【 Isogai Yūma x Reader: Unrequited 】

Today is the day (Y/N) has been waiting for. Valentine's Day.

She nervously opened the door to Class 3-E, greeting everyone with a smile and she ran towards her seat. She gently puts her bag ontop of her desk, opening it, revealing a neatly wrapped box. Of course, inside was a bunch of chocolates she worked up all night. They were heartfelt chocolates.

For whom, you ask? Well, it was for the Ikemen of End Class-- Isogai Yūma.

(Y/N) loved every side of him. Everytime he just walks past by her frame, her heart skips a beat. Hearing him laugh and seeing him smile made her fuzzy and warm inside, making her smile as well. She truly loved the raven-haired male. That's why she decided to confess today, as well.

While she was busy thinking of a strategy to confess to the male, two devils creeped up behind her back. She turned her back, just to see Nakamura and Karma snickering, their devil horms and tails popping out.

(Y/N) jumped as she suddenly closed her bag, glaring at the two demons. "W-W-What do you want?!" She stuttered, her face drenched in sweat. Rio rested her arm behind her neck, her devilish grin still there. "Those chocolates, (L/N)-san...~" Rio whispered.

Karma went near the flustered (Y/N) leaning closer to her ear. "Is that for our Class Rep?~" He cooed, making (Y/N) yelp. She immediately grabbed her bag and held it tightly, hissing at the two.

"S-S-So what if it's for him?!" She scoffed, throwing deathly glares at them.

"We can help you, (L/N)-san!" Rio said, raising her thumbs up, while Karma grinned at her, sipping strawberry milk from the carton he's holding.

This made (Y/N)'s eyes widened and made her interested. "R..Really?" She said, loosening the grip from her bag. In reply, the blonde and the red heads nod.

Nakamura grabbed (Y/N)'s arm, pulling her outside the room with Karma tagging along.

Maehara looked at them with a confused expression on his face. "Huh... I wonder who (L/N)-chan likes? Looks like she'll be getting some help!" He said happily, making Isogai shrug and smile at his bestfriend. "I wish her luck, then!!"

----------

"We'll find a way to make him stay here, (L/N)-chan!" Nakamura said, nudging Karma earning a nod from the red-head.

"I-Inside the classroom... right?" She gulped, tightly gripping the hem of her skirt looking at the ground.

"Yeah!! Well, Be right back!! I need to talk to our victim!" Nakamura said whilst saluting to them. She ran, making her way through the classroom, leaving Karma and (Y/N) behind.

"Hey, (L/N)-chan." Karma called out, the tone in his voice making her shiver.

"What?"

"Goodluck." Karma grinned at her, ruffling her hair making it a bit messy. (Y/N) puffed her cheeks.

"Alright, Geez... Thanks, Bakabane." She said, smiling at the red-head. Karma nods his head and smiled back at her before turning his back to walk away. His grin disappeared, and was suddenly replaced with a frown.

"Fuck, Why didn't I tell her..."

----------

(Y/N) was waiting outside the entrance of the building, staring at the setting sun, tainting the sky with the color orange.

She came to her senses when Nakamura came outside from the door along wit Karma. Rio pats her shoulder, winking at her.

"This is it! We'll be watching through the window, alright?" She cheerfully said, making (Y/N)'s head nod.

"T-Thank you, Nakamura-san, Karma-kun!" (Y/N) happily exclaimed before entering the building.

"You do know that she'll get rejected, right?" Karma bluntly said, clicking his tongue.

"I...I know. I'm aware..." Nakamura said, tightly clenching her fists.

"Then why didn't you tell her? She's your friend, right?"

"I think it would be better if she hears it from Isogai.. Not from me..."

----------

(Y/N) opened her bag and reached for the box filled with chocolates, as she was standing infront of the classroom door. She breathed in and out before sliding it open, revealing Isogai looking at the window. She immediately hid the box behind her back.

He turned his back and saw (Y/N) looking at him. The Ikemen smiled at her and walked towards her, his golden eyes locking her in place.

"Oh, (L/N)-san! What did you want to talk about? Nakamura said to wait for you here, so here I am." Je said, his cute attractive smile still plastered on his face, making (Y/N)'s face heat up.

She cleared her throat before talking. "Uhm... H...Happy.. V-Valentine's Day, Isogai-kun!!" She yelled out, as she revealed the box. The Ikemen was taken a back at first, but a smile immediately crept upon his lips as he gently nods his head.

"Thank you, (L/N)-san." He said softly, patting the female's head.

"I-I have something to tell you!!" She said, her cheeks tinted with red. Isogai's eyes widened, looking at her with his golden, shining orbs.

This is it-- It's now or never, she thought. She clenched her fists, looking intensly at Isogai.

"I... I-I love you, Isogai Yūma!!" She screamed as she closed her eyes.

Silence pervaded the room, making (Y/N) feel uneasy and very uncomfortable. She slowly opened her eyes to see Isogai not looking at her, as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"...I-Isogai-kun..?" She muttered, but Isogai didn't respond.

"I-I uh..."

"Do...Do you feel the same way, Isogai-kun..?"

Isogai narrowed his eyes looking at the female. He slightly bowed his head, his orbs not even looking at her straightly in her eyes.

"I...I'm sorry, (L/N)-san."

Those words immediately pierced right through her, making it very painful for her to bear. She looked at him, her eyes were suddenly tainted with sadness and heart-break.

"(L-L/N)-san..."

(Y/N) looked down as she began to laugh, making Isogai confused. She didnt want to raise her head up. She already felt her warm tears flowing down her cheeks. She didnt want the Ikemen to see her cry. Because she was sure that he would feel bad about this. It's her fault for falling for him. He didnt need to feel guilt.

"S-Sorry, Ikemen! I guess I confessed at the wrong time, huh?" She said, as she wiped her tears away, making the Ikemen walk towards her.

"DONT COME NEAR ME!!" She yelled, making him stop in his tracks.

She raised her head up, forcing a smile at Isogai. She nods her head, her (e/c) orbs fixated on the Ikemen. "You can keep the chocolates!! After all I made them for you."

"....But yknow, Im glad that I confessed to you. I knew the risk, and I gladly accepted it. Again, Happy Valentine's Day, Yūma-kun. Goodluck to the girl you like. I hope she accepts your love. And I hope you wont get rejected like me."