LEMON 【Lustful! Isogai x Reader:Tutor】

wheeze finally a lemon ✨✨

Terribly sorry if this will turn out cringy and disgusting, I rarely do lemons. ^^;;

The dark side of the Ikemen will be revealed here. ;^) wink wonk

----------

"Geez, Why are we doing this again?!" (Y/N) said, resting her chin ontop of the table, placing her ballpen in between her nose and upper lip.

"Koro-Sensei said that you'll need.. more tutoring.." He said, writing down his notebook.

He sweatdropped when he remembered the other thing that Koro-Sensei secretly told him after this study session alone with (Y/N):

"I'll be cheering you on, Isogai! Goodluck! Nuruhuhuhu."

Those words swirled throughout the Ikemen's mind which made his face hotter and reddish, but he continued to jolt down his notebook.

Right now, both of them are inside (Y/N)'s room. Since she lived alone, both of them were alone. (Y/N) failed some quizzes that Koro-Sensei gave out, that's why he decided to ask Isogai to aide her in her studies.

"(L/N), shouldn't you be doing the things I asked you to answer?" He said, as he narrowed his eyes, looking at (Y/N) slack away.

"Geez, Isogai. We've been doing this for a while, now!! Can we rest for a bit?" She said, still playing with her pen, not bothering to look at the male.

"We've been here for thirty minutes, (L/N)!!" He exclaimed. He just sighed.

He suddenly closed his notebook, and looked at (Y/N) again.

"If you wont do those, Im afraid I'll have to punish you." He said sternly, which made her flinch.

She thought that he was bluffing so she brushed it off.

"Uh-huh. What will you do, tickle me until I say yes? Make me eat goldfish poop?" (Y/N) said sarcastically.

Isogai let out a chuckle. 'Fine, then Punishment it is.~' He muttered, while He stood up, went beside (Y/N) as he suddenly pinned her to the ground, her arms were above her head.

"I-Isoga--" She was cut off when Isogai kissed her. She struggled at first, but she gave into the Ikemen's deep kiss. Yūma's tongue forcefully entered (Y/N)'s mouth.

His tongue excitedly roamed around her mouth, whilst playing with her tongue at the same time. (Y/N) was moaning, and was once again struggling, trying to stop the male from roughly kissing her.

Isogai broke the kiss, a strand of saliva trickled down their lips.

(Y/N) suddenly felt scared when she looked at himー He had this look that made her shudder, his eyes were full of lust.

Isogai licked his lips, as he chuckled. "We're not finished yet, (Y/N)~" He cooed, as he carried (Y/N).

He plopped her frame down the bed, as he started to remove his coat, his vest, tie.. white polo, revealing his chest.

The sight made (Y/N)'s face heat up. She covered her face, because by now she feels like her nose will leak anytime soon.

"I-Isogai!! We cant possibly..!!" The raven-haired boy grabbed her arms, revealing her face.

Once again, he pins her down the bed, giving her a deep kiss again. (Y/N)'s armswrapped around his neck. One of his hands unbuttoned her shirt, and lifted up her skirt.

Isogai's made it's way to (Y/N)'s womanhood, playing with it using his slender fingers.

Yūma broke their kiss, making (Y/N)'s moans louder and louder everytime his fingers fiddled with her panties, which were now wet.