【 Isogai x Reader : Sessions 】

(For some unknown reason, Italicize wont work so i'll be using BOLD for flashbacks, etc.)

🌸 Requested by: None!! I made it myself since this idea popped up inside my head randomly. ;3c Plus, Isogai's my main boy here so why not??

Enjoy! 💓

Word Count: 1974
**********

"Oh, come on Bitch-sensei!!" Nakamura pleaded, shaking Irina's shoulders violently, Karma standing beside her, grinning like the chesire cat from Alice in wonderland.

"What the hell is your problem?! You haven't even told me the crap yet!!" She exclaimed, gritting her teeth.

Karma went near The blonde haired teacher and whispered. "You'll need to make Karasuma-sensei out of the room, first.~"

Nakamura heard it, turning her attention to Tadaomi, who is typing furiously on his laptop.
"Hey, Karasuma-sensei. Could you go outside for a bit? We'd like to talk to Irina-sensei."

"Nonsense. I won't listen to your conversation. Just go on."

"But Karas--"

Nakamura got interrupted when Bitch-sensei muttered 'Damn you, Fine!' under her breath, Karma chuckling. Irina leaned forward, her cleavage was as clear as day. (Of course, she was facing the oh so dense Karasuma.) "Hey.~ Ka~ Ra~ Su~ Ma~." She purred.

At first, Karasuma glanced at her. He clicked his tongue, as he went back to his laptop. Karma laughed, while Nakamura tried not to. Irina is obviously pissed off. She slowly walked towards Karasuma, tracing his back with her finger. "Neee.~ Karasu--"

The now-pissed-off Karasuma stormed out the faculty room, forcefully slamming the door closed, which made a slight crack.

"Good job, Bitch-Sensei.~" Karma laughed, While Nakamura did the same, covering her mouth.

"SHUT UP, YOU BRAT!!"

....

Irina crossed her arms infront of her chest, looking at the two students.
"Hmm. Hooking up Isogai and (Y/N), you say?" She asked.

Nakamura nods. "Yeah. Do you know how much chemistry they have?!" She exclaimed, shoving her phone at Irina, which displayed Isogai and (Y/N)'s cutesy photos together.

"It's actually too much that it's starting to get.. well, a little annoying.~" Karma added, making Rio nod in agreement.

Irina was pondering for a moment, when her face suddenly lit up and an idea popped out.

"I have an idea."

The three of them together grew devil horns and tail, which made them look... terrifying.

**********

"Alright, you brats, pay attention!" Irina called out, slamming her palm at the teacher's table, which made some of the students jump.

(Y/N) sweat dropped, seeing how Bitch-sensei seemed scary right now, as if she's plotting something. 'I can see the horns and tail...' (Y/N) muttered under her breath.

"Hey, Karma." (Y/N) whispered to her seatmate.

"Don't you think Bitch-sensei is a bit hyp-- EEK!!" She suddenly stopped when she felt an eerie aura that Karma was emitting.

"What is it, (Y/N)?~" Karma grinned like a maniac. (Y/N) furiously shook her head, as she slightly moved her chair away from the red-headed male.

(Y/N) took a quick glance at Nakamura as well. Whiich, unfortunately, had the same uncomfortable aura surrounding them- The three of them. 'I wonder who's it.' She muttered, looking at Irina again.