Chapter 6.

Hey loves! So, this chapter may be a little graphic, so if you don't like sexual stuff, please do not read on! If you don't mind it, then keep reading! I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so please, if you have any suggestions for this, please leave a comment! 

-xo Amanda

Listening to Lou's chest rise and fall, I could tell that his crying had stopped a little bit. I felt him shift so he was face to face with me, staring into my eyes.

"Amanda-" He started, but I didn't let him finish. I slammed my lips against him, and kissed him passionately. 

Our lips moved in sync, like a perfect rhythm. I felt his tongue grazing my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I denied it for a little bit, teasing him. He grabbed my waist, pleading for me to grant him in, and I finally gave in. Feeling his tongue touch mine, sent shivers down my spine. I felt his teeth playfully bite my bottom lip, and he pulled back, which caused me to let out a moan. I could feel something near my waist get hard as I let out my moan, and I realized that it was Lou's shaft.

I threw my leg over Lou's waist, causing him to roll over on top of me, giving me full access to wrap both legs around his waist. His lips started traveling down, running his tongue on my jaw bone, and finding its way to my neck. He sucked slightly, making me tilt my head back, letting out yet another moan. This caused him to grind his hips against me, moaning into my neck. That drove me over the edge as I tugged at his shirt, making him take it off. He lifted his arms over his head, letting me slide his shirt right off of his body.

I ran my hands over his nicely firmed abs, and near his waist band of his basketball shorts. I was so caught up in this, that I hadn't realized that Lou was looking at me, laughing.

"What's so funny!?" I said, blushing.

"I've been trying to get you to take off your shirt, but you're too into my body." He said, while grinning.

I laughed, and lifted my arms, letting him slip the shirt right off of my body, leaving me in only my black lacy bra. I looked up at Lou too see his eyes wide, staring at my chest in awe. I suddenly blushed, realizing that he was staring at me, and threw my hands up to my face, hiding my embarrassment. Lou grabbed my wrists, and pulled them away from my face, slamming his lips into mine, fiddling with his hands now behind my back, trying to find the clasp for my bra. 

In the middle of us kissing, I burst out laughing.

"Lou-" 

"Huh?"

"The clasp is in the front." I burst out laughing again. Lou's face turned a dark red, embarrassed. 

"Oh-" Is all he said before slamming his lips into mine again, fiddling with the front of my bra.

He finally got it undone, and slid my bra off of my chest. He stopped kissing me, and looked at my chest, his eyes wide. Him just looking at me the way he did, made my nipples hard, and made him dive into my chest, taking my nipple in between his teeth, playfully. My hips hitched, and I let out a moan. 

His hands found their way to my waist, sliding my shorts off my body, revealing my matching lacy thong. I was already so wet from him, and all I wanted at the moment was for Lou to enter me, and take my virginity.

Yes, I'm 18 years old and still a virgin. I have been waiting for Lou to take my innocence. But, that was about to happen, and I couldn't wait.

"Lou-" I let out another moan as he flicked my nipple with his tongue. "Please." 

He knew what I meant as soon as I said it, and he shot up from my chest.

"Amanda, are you sure?" He said, a little worried.

"Yes. I have been waiting for this. Take my innocence from me, please." I pleaded.

His eyes widened, surprised. "You're still a virgin?" 

"Yes." I said, in shame.

"Me too. I've been waiting for you-" He said, starting to smile. As he was doing this, I was sliding his pants and boxers off, revealing his hardened shaft. 

He positioned himself to enter me, not letting his eyes leave mine. He started entering me, causing my hips to hitch, and I clenched the sheets, moaning. 

Lou started going into me slowly, moaning my name, but never leaving my eyes. Once he was all the way in, he started pounding me. You could probably hear our moans in the next town over.

The whole time I was thinking to myself: This is all I've ever wanted.

And this is how our night ended. We continued this for a long time, causing us to reach our orgasms over 5 times. 

This is the night I had finally made love to who I have been waiting for, and I had no shame, no regrets, nothing. 

-2 hours later-

We both lay there, breathing heavily, soaking in what just happened. 

And then it hit me.

He was leaving tomorrow morning, and this is how we said goodbye.

I burst out into tears. This was the end of us. Lou must of realized it too because he started crying also, wrapping his arms around me.

"Amanda, I love you more than anything." Lou whispered into my ear.

"I love you too, more than you will ever know." 

And that's the last time we said that to each other before he left.

-In the airport the next morning-

They called out the boys plane, and they all got up, hugging their families and friends saying goodbye. Lou gave hugs to all his family, and walked up to me.

I threw my arms around him, crying. He kissed me on the forehead, and started walking away.

I didn't take my eyes off of him until their plane took off, and as soon as it did, I lost it. I collapsed to the floor and cried right there infront of everyone.

That was the last time I saw or heard from Louis in 3 years.

Well, how was that? I cried my eyes out, writing this. So, I can't write anymore at the moment. So, comment how you feel about this. Thanks.

- Amanda