Chapter 3.

• Dedicated to Taylor (unforg3ttable.tumblr.com)

Hey guys. So this chapter is a flashback! I hope you guys like this!!

xo- Amanda

~High School Flashback~
Graduation Day.

I don't think I've ever been this nervous about something that was so easy. All I had to do was walk on stage, collect my diploma, and walk off stage. But there was a lot more then just that. I was going to dinner with Lou's parents after graduation, and I haven't ever sat down with his parents before, mostly at a dinner setting. The only times I ever talked to them was when I would say hello whenever I was over. 

Lou had texted me last night, asking me if I had plans after graduation. Thankfully, I didn't. He called me and asked if he could come over, because he had something to ask me. At the moment, I thought it was weird, because he never asks to come over. I mean, he is my neighbor. So, I obviously said yes, and he said he' be over in 15 minutes.

I'm not sure if Lou knew I was major crushing on him. I mean, how couldn't I? His eyes, I could get lost in for hours. They're like diamonds. Oh, his hair, the way it swoops along his forehead. Unf. 

Anyways. Enough about that.

I heard the doorbell ring.

"I GOT IT MA!" I screamed as I ran downstairs.

I opened the door to see Lou standing there, wearing my favorite outfit. His black and white stripped shirt with his red jeans, with suspenders. He knew it was my favorite, because every time he wore it, I told him. He was blushing, and looking towards the ground. That was very unusual of Lou. Usually, he was always happy, and comfortable around me.

"Well, are you going to let me in, or are we going to stand here all day?" he said with a cheeky smile, as he looked at my face. 

There was something about the way his eyes looked at me. Something sparkled in his eye, and suddenly, I felt my heart racing. I had no idea what was going on. He had never made me feel like this. I mean, all I had was a little crush, but suddenly, it felt like a lot more.

"Ha ha, Lou. You're so funny." I said sarcastically and moved to the side to let him in.

He went straight to the living room, since this house was like his own. We are always over each others houses everyday. 

When I walked into the living room, he was sitting on the edge of the couch, twiddling his thumbs. I could tell he was nervous about something, but I had no idea what.

"What's on your mind, Loubear?" 

Loubear is what I called him since we were in kindergarten, and he calls me Amandapanda.

He looked up at me, innocently, and his cheeks were bright red.

"I wanted- urm, to know-w, um. If yo- you, uh. Wanted to- eh. Gotodinnerwithmeaftergraduation." He said the last sentence so fast, I couldn't comprehend.

"Say wha-?" I said in confusion. Was Lou trying to ask me on a date?

He stood up with confidence, looked into my eyes, and said: "Would you like to go to dinner with me and my parents after graduation?"

I stood there in shock. He was asking me on a date; with his parents. I had no idea what to say. I was about to say something when Lou interrupted me.

"You don't have to if you don't want too. I understand completel-" I cut him off.

"I would love too, Loubear." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

His face lit up at my response, and he smiled his adorable cheeky smile.

"Great! I'll tell my parents!" And he was out the door.

As I stood there, I realized something.

Louis Tomlinson, my bestfriend, my crush of 6 years, had just asked me out on a date. 

And I ran to my room and fangirled as hard as I could.