Chapter 1.

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

Hey guys! My name is Amanda, and this is my first fanfic EVER. I know it is not that good, but please, give me some slack. I'm new at this ish. Basically, I want this story to be mostly focused on Amanda & Louis. I'm not going to tell you how I want the story line to be, because I'm kinda making it up as i go along! Understand that I am a NEWBIE. Okay? I will upload as much as i can! Just make sure you guys like, comment, and share this with your friends!

xo - Amanda 

Putting my skirt on while staring in the mirror, my stomach had butterflies that made me feel like throwing up. Today was my first date with Louis. Yes. Louis Tomlinson. Of One Direction.

Don’t even try to tell me “OH MA GAWD. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!”, because I know I am. But I wasn’t some fan. I have known Lou since we were little. When Simon signed them, that was the last I heard from my bestfriend. I was in tears when I called his cellphone, and the responce was: “This number has been disconnected.” The management basicly cut them off from their old lives. I dont think I have ever been so upset about losing someone.

A few weeks ago, I went to visit Lou’s mum, like I would every day. I knew how much she missed Louis. We would sit there and talk about everything. She was like my mom. She basicly was my mom. See, when I was a baby, my mom got into a car accident, and died on impact, so I only live with my dad and his wife.

Lou’s mom was so supportive of him. She knew that he was living the dream, but deep inside, I knew she just wanted him home like old times. Sometimes, before I would leave, she would cry, and most of thoes days, I would spend the night. She loves making me breakfast in the morning, just like she would for Lou every morning.

Anyways, when I went to visit her, I noticed an extra car in the driveway, and instantly thought she might have a friend over. No biggie. She loved introducing me to her friends. When I knocked on the door, I heard her voice. But it was different then before. It was…happy. I heard someone running to the door, then I heard it unlock.

Standing infront of me was my ex-bestfriend Louis Tomlinson.

He looked at me, invited me in, and went back to the kitchen. He didnt even hug me. Then I thought to myself… He doesnt remember me. It has only been a year or so since we last talked though. I went to the kitchen, and saw Lou’s mom baking cupcakes, with the biggest smile on her face.

“Amanda! I’m so glad you’re here!” she said as she licked the frosting off her fingers and ran to hug me.

“You know I never miss a day visiting.” I said, hugging her back. I still couldnt believe Lou didnt remember me.

I looked over at Lou, and he was staring at me. His face lit up, and he jumped down from the stool at the counter.

“Amanda… As in, my Amandapanda!?” he screamed as he ran towards me. He hugged me by the waist and spun me around.

I instantly hugged him back, smiling like a child.

“Yes, Loubear! You acutally remember me!” I screamed, getting dizzy from him spinning me around and around.

He finally put me down, but kept his hands around my waist and stared into my eyes.

“How could I forget my Amandapanda?” he said with the biggest smile on his face and planted a kiss on my forehead.