Chapter 16

thank u guys for voting and leaving comments ,,hope u enjoy this chapter ;)

---------------------------------------

the next day) 

*Joe’s P.O.V.*

I waited downstairs with Kevin, Sasha and Kristi. I sat on the couch not able to take my eyes away from the stairs hoping to see Sam. She went to bed so early last night that I didn’t get any time with her. Finally, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I stood up and was relieved to see Sam. Almost instantly however, my jaw clenched when my eyes landed on Nick. He was with Sam and he had his arm around her!? The worst part was... Sam was smiling! That jerk! I told him to stay away from her.

I stomped towards Nick.

“What are you doing?” I snapped.

“Well, in case it wasn’t obvious, Sam is my slut now too.” Nick said with a cocky smirk, his arm still around her.

“Since when?” I spat.

“Since last night.” His said with his sly smile as Sam softly giggled.

I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I glared down at Sam nestled into Nick’s side.

“What Joe?” She asked in an innocent tone. “Are you jealous?”

Before I could answer Sam’s teasing question, Nick replied with a laugh.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t possible for Joe Jonas to get jealous. Being who he is... it really isn’t allowed.”

I watched as Sam smiled up at Nick and he leaned down and gave her a kiss. I shrugged it off trying to regain my composure as I pretended not to be bothered, but frankly, the sight of them together made my cheeks hot and my jaw clench up. I mean, she’s my slut; I should be the one with my arm around her and NOT NICK. Little did Nick know... two could play at this little game. Soon he would realize just who the older brother was; and the older brother always gets what he wants

*Sam’s P.O.V* 

(the next day)

Sasha and Kristi had been doing a great job helping me out with this plan. They’ve also been keeping Kevin more than busy whenever I needed them to. So, tonight I asked them to make sure to stay out of the cabin and make sure Kevin didn’t come in either. They assured me it would be no problem. The sun just set and the moon had risen as the girls drove away with Kevin; perfect.

I opened the door and went into the living room only to find Nick and Joe bickering with each other.

“No, I get her tonight.” Nick Said.

“But she’s my slut!” Joe shouted.

“She’s my slut too!” Nick said coming face to face with him.

“Boys.” I said calling their attention towards me. “No need to fight. I have the perfect idea to settle this.”

“How?” They asked in unison.

“We’ll play a game to decide who I’ll be with tonight.” I replied simply.

“I like games.” Nick said shooting me a sly smile.

As Nick said this I couldn’t help but notice the moment where Joe’s cheeks burned red. We all sat down on the couch and I began explaining the rules.

“We go around in a circle taking turns flipping a coin, we’ll each flip the coin seven times; tails you take off a piece of clothing and heads you keep your clothing on. Whoever ends up with the least amount of clothing on gets to come upstairs with me.”