Chapter 23 *Final*

(the next morning) 

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

I woke up to the warm morning sun rays. I looked up and was happy to see Joe exactly where he had been before I fell asleep. He hadn’t left me here alone; he stayed here with me on his chest. I couldn’t have been happier. I watched as his eyes slowly began to flicker open. Immediately his hand went up to his head as he began groaning and rubbing it. Shit.

How could I have forgotten? The dread of the truth began to cloud my mind. Joe ran his fingers across his groggy eyes as he continued to groan about his head. How could I be so stupid? Did I really think last night was going to change anything? Joe had drank so much last night he probably doesn’t even remember a thing. If he does, then he’s probably regretting every moment of it right now. How could I let myself have sex with Joe when he was drunk?! The last thing I wanted right now was for Joe to witness my embarrassment. Also, I really didn’t want to be around when he remembered exactly what happened last night. As quietly and quickly as I could I slowly slid to the edge of the bed. While he was still waking up I got off the bed and picked up my clothes. Just as I was getting my underwear on I felt a hand wrap around my arm.

I turned and saw Joe’s face, filled with concern, as he sat me back down on the bed.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
I took a deep breath. If he wasn’t going to admit to the mistake then I guess I would have to.
“Joe, I don’t want to be your slut anymore.” Relief; there, I had said it.
“I don’t want you to be my slut anymore either.” He replied as though the answer was obvious.
“What we did last night was a huge mistake.” I continued; the regret in voice became thick. “Things were already weird enough for us. I should just go and we can pretend it never happened.”
I tried to leave but Joe held me back.
“But it wasn’t a mistake.” He said.
“Yes it was. You were drunk and said things you probably didn’t mean.”
I stared into Joe’s eyes with a serious look on my face. However, Joe returned it with a warm smile that began to curve up the corners of his mouth.
“I remember what I said last night.”
A jolt of shock ran through me. “Really?”
He nodded still holding on to that warm smile. However, I couldn’t stop my mind from continuing to ask questions.
I shook my head. “But then why are you still here in bed? You always leave before I wake up... unless...”
Joe’s smile grew even wider as my voice trailed off.
“Unless I’ve fallen in love with you.” He finished for me.

That was it. That was all I needed to hear. Joe had said it, not drunk, not in the heat of the moment, he had said it for real. He loved me. As the shock of this entire moment began to sink in; a bright smile filled my face and I threw myself in his arms which he then tightly wrapped around me. I breathed in his warm, comforting scent as I rested my hand across his bare chest. He smiled down at me and planted his lips tenderly on mine.
He held me like that for the longest moment and then pulled away. “Trust me baby, I’m here to stay.”
---------
So that was the final chapter .. The Story End !! i can't believe that .. 
so..what do you think of the chapter ,and the WHOLE story ?! 

i really hope u liked it :)