"(F/n), no matter how much people or yourself tell you that you are a monster. When I look at you, I see a strong, beautiful and intelligent woman. You will be a great mother. No one can tell you different or else I'll slice their body in half. Remember, you're different form everyone."

(F/n) chuckles at Levi and smiles as she looks at the man of her dreams.

"I love you. I don't know, how I could do this without you."

She embraces Levi as the sun slowly begins to go down the wall, they part from each other and kiss.

"Come let's go see your child."

Levi grabs her hand and they walk across the roof back to headquarters. The couple walk down the hallways and stairs. (F/n)'s heart raced as she took every step, Levi tightened his grip on her hand when he felt her shake. That's when they came upon the door. It stood there with anxiety and grace well at least that's how (f/n) saw it.

"Were doing this together, cadet."

(F/n) smiles and kisses Levi on the cheek.

"Yes, Commander."

Levi opens the door, and (f/n) walks in the room. The baby cried out loudly as he was being held by Eren. Hanji, Armin, Mikasa and Erwin all surrounded the baby.

"(F/n), it's a boy!!" Hanji screams out loud with joy.

Eren came out from the crowd, he held the baby in a blue blanket. The baby kept crying, and Eren smiled, nervously.

"Uh...come see your son." Eren laughs as he hands her the baby.

(F/n) sits on her bed with her baby, she pulls down the blue blanket with her index finger and sees her son.

He had blue grey like eyes with a green iris. He had (h/c) hair and pale skin like Levi's. He had these rosy cheeks every time he would cry. (F/n) soothed her son as soon as her son looked into her eyes, he stopped crying.

"Ryder, hasn't stopped crying since we left home." The older woman says.

(F/n) smiled at her son and Ryder smiled back, babbling at her. Levi watched as he saw (f/n) play with Ryder.

"Aren't you going to go see your son?" Hanji whispered to Levi.

Levi glared at Hanji.

"That's not my kid, it's Eren's."

Eren was walking towards Levi and accidentally stepped on his shoes.

"Oh no.." Eren squeaks before being smacked in the head by Levi.

Ryder started to laugh at Eren when he was hit.

"Levi, come here and see your son." (F/n) tells him as she scoots over to make room.

Levi sighs and sits next to (f/n), she hands Ryder over to Levi.

"Levi, this is your son." (F/n) tells him.

Levi looks at (f/n), confused.