Re-united

Dinah's P.O.V

I opened the door, my breath caught in my throat and im pretty sure my heart skipped a beat.

she jumped into my arms and squeeled excitedly

"i missed you so much dj" I carried her into the house and sat her on the couch gently "Normani what the hell are you doing here" I asked rudely "im sorry I didnt know if it would be a problem,I wanted to see you" she said sadly and I immediatly felt guilty.

lord do I love this girl.

"no its not a problem ive missed you too mani bear" I wrapped her into a big warm hug and I didnt want to let go. A couple of minutes akward silence passed before one of us finally picked up the courage to speak and it of course was her.

"im really sorry about how we ended things that day. if I could have ended things differently I would have " a tear rolled down her cheek and my stomach knotted as I remembered that day.

*flashback*

*No One's P.O.V*

Fifth harmony where about to play there biggest venue yet.

they were at the hight of there career and they where about to play maddison square garden but Dinah only had one thing on her mind,all night she had seen signs that read "normani be my Beyoncé" and "be my manibear" Dinah felt a pang of jelousy that grew deeper with every sighn she saw and at that moment she knew she wanted to make that girl hers. Normani walked of stage feeling extatic.

the show had gone great and she couldn't be happier.

the girls made there way to the dressing room and normani began it change when there was a knock on the door.

"who is it?" she shouted "its d mac" the tall polynesian girl replied from the other side "oh hey d come in" mani said opening the door.

dinah shuffled in nervously which mani quickly picked up on. "whats up d?" dinah took a deep breath npand decided to just say it. "iii..I have feelings for you" Dinah mumbled and dropped her head.

"Dinah im sorry but I dont feel thay way for you,your nothing to me" Dinahs face changed immediately she had tears in her eyes and you could see the hurt on her face. normani imediatly felt the urge to go comfort the older girl.

truth was normani was crazy about dinah but she was scared,she saw the hate that Camila and Lauren had gotten when they first came out. most fans where suportive but others,not so much.

She just stood in silence and watched the taller girl put her head in her hands.

she then ran out leaving both of them heart broken.

* end of flashback*

after that there relationship was never really the same. I wrapped my arms around her and she burried her head in my chest "it's okay mani,it doesn't hurt anymore" I whispered softly "I'm over you now" I lied. if she only knew.