Fixing mistakes

Dinah's P.O.V
I made my way to Lauren's car when she finally arrived and jumped in being the amazing friend she is she didn't ask me anything she simply waited until I was ready to talk she's like my sister and honestly my rock. We pulled up to her house and she stayed quiet until I was heading upstairs "your outfit is on your bed your makeup is In the draw beside the bed we're going out no if or buts you have an hour to get your ass in the shower and get changed then get back here" I laughed "wow Jauregui are you this dominant with Mila ? I can see why she likes the sex so much" I winked at her and it was her time to laugh,I ran upstairs and did as I was told one thing I learnt about my sister from another mister is that you don't piss her off Cubans are feisty. I finally finished up and Lauren and I headed for the club as expected Naya and Demi where at the doors waiting for us so I went up to hug them both "hey girls" I smiled i text Demi in the car on the way to the club explaining everything so she hugged me for a little longer than usual then whispered In my ear "chin up boo you can get through this" I smiled and thanked her I saw nayas eyes scan my body and laughed "Naya my eyes are up here hunny" the other girls laughed "busted" Lauren whispered with that we all fell into easy conversation and made our way into the club. I didn't like the music it was loud and I wasn't in the mood I also didn't feel like dancing so I sat in the corner until Lauren noticed and came to join me. "You've had a face on you all night talk Hansen" I sighed and decided to come clean "she left Lo she found out about Mac and she left" "then why the fuck are you sat here?" I sighed and looked at her in confusion "look Mani is staying with you so you can't avoid each other she doesn't finish at the studio for another hour go over there do something spectacular and make it up to her" I smiled at her and wrapped her in a hug "I love you" she laughed "I know you do now go" she said pointing me towards the door. I had to make things right.

A/N sorry it's been so long guys I've been so busy I can't believe people are actually still reading this 😂 thanks for your support 💖