【𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬】

No pov"Welcome to Total Drama Island

No pov
"Welcome to Total Drama Island. It seems our first camper has just arrived." Chris Mclean, the host, intrudeced Beth. "Wow, it's so great to meet you!" She ran up and hugged him. "Uhh... Thanks." Chris shrugged.

The second camper walked off his boat. "Hey Chris, I'm Dj." He smiled and walked off to stand by Beth.

"Hey Gwen." Chris backed up scared of her. "Shut it, Mclean." The scary, yet beauitiful, goth girl walked past, shoving him off the dock and into the water.

A boat dropped off a blonde guy playing party music. "Sup man, it's great to meet you man!" Geoff, the blonde, said. "Thanks, man. Welcome to the island, man." Chris responded. "Shut the hell up and stop saying "MAN"!" Gwen growled and everybuddy backed up.

A pretty blonde stepped off her boat. "Hi, I'm Lindsay, some people say my brains hollow, but it's like totally not!" She smiled. "Hey, I'm Beth." They hugged and went to the end off the dock.

A girl named Heather stepped off her boat, shoving Beth out of her way, when she tried to greet her. "Bitch." Gwen mumbled.

"Tyler." Chris greeted him as the athletic looking jock walk up to Lindsay and winked.

Some mouth breathing geek stood next to Chris. "Well, I guess this is camp." Harold rolled his eyes and stepped away. Chris gave a creeped out look.

"Here's Bridgette." She smiled and waved holding her surfer girl surf board. "Nice hair. It totally suits you." She tried to make friends with Gwen. "Ugh, yeah..." She backed up with disgusts about how she was so sweet.

Another boat dropped off what seemed to be a nerd. "Noah." Chris smiled. "Ugh." He scoffed and walked off being annoyed.

Soon a girl with gorgeous hair stepped off. "Hey y'all, I'm Lewshawna." She greeted everyone kindly. "Your so nice, it scars me." Gwen looked at her with a cracked smile.

The next boat dropped off two girls, who were wearing matching outfits. "Hey, I'm Katie and this is my bfffl Sadie." A tan skinny girl intrudced herself and her whiter friend. "Aww, such cute bestfriends." Bridgette said in awe.

Ezekiel, a young boy, stepped off he's boat and looked kind of off. "Ezekiel, what's up man?!" Chris asked excitedly. "I think I see a bird." He said pointing up. Chris rolled his eyes and pushed him aside.

"Next we have Cody." A short boy came off he's boat, raising his eyebrows at Gwen and winking. "Bite me!" He stepped back to her comment.

"Hey, Eva." Chris welcomed a strong looking athletic girl. She dropped her bag, crushing Cody's foot. "Ow! Whats in there...dumb bells?" She nodded in agreement.

"Here's Owen." Chris pointed to a fat blonde kid, who was way too eager.

"And Courtney." A tan burnett girl, who looked like a nerdy prep stepped off. She got distracted by the the next contestant.

"I'm Justin, I'm also perfect." He said cocky and a few girls stood their in awe.

"Hey everyone, Izzy!" A orange haired girl jumped off her boat hitting her jaw and falling in the water. Gwen chuckled along with Geoff. "You guys are messed up!" Dj commented towards their laughing.

"Duncan!" That name caught Gwen's attention since that was the name of her bestfriend. Off steped a guy with a green mowhawk and a skull tee-shirt. "Gwen?!" He ran toward her, hugging her. "Let go or I will break you!" She demanded.

"And finally, Trent." Trent carried his guitar case to the dock and smirked at Gwen, but she blanked him.

"Come to the end of the dock for a group photo." Chris grapped his camera. The dock snapped and everyone fell in. Duncan rushed to Gwen, pulling her up from up from under the water and putting her on what's left of the dock. "Thanks." She smiled. "Of course. I know you can't swim."

Confessional
"When I was little my best friend drowned and she died. So after that I never went to the beach, the pool, basically I would only be around water when I showered." Gwen looked at the camera heart broken.

Camp
"Meet me by the campfire pit in ten!" Chris walked off as Chef Hatchet, the cook, threw them towels.

"Here are your teams, Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsay, Beth, Izzy, Lewshawna, Noah, Owen, and Justin. You guys are the Screaming Goffers. The rest of you are the Killer Bass." They seporate into their teams. "Now girls get one side of the cabin and boys other. Go put on your swim suites for today's challenge." Gwen panicked. "Hey, even if I'm not on your team, I won't let you drowned." Duncan hugged her.

"Your pretty deep, I see that." Cody walked up to Gwen as she sat her stuff on her bed. Gwen threw him out the door. "Where's the bathroom?" Lindsay asked holding her toothbrush. "There are some communal bathrooms over there." Trent pointed. "But I'm not Catholic." "Wow your even dumber than you look." Gwen looks at her then goes to change.

Everybody heard a scream and ran to the goffer cabin. "Oh boy, that white girl can scream." Lewshawna pointed out Lindsay. "Ew, what is it? Kill it!" She shrieked about a cockroach. "Ahhh!" Dj jumps onto a bed breaking it. "That was my bed." Gwen sighs. Duncan sliced it with an ax. "Well, that's one way to kill a cockroach." Gwen snickers.

"Today you will be diving off this cliff into the shark-infested water. Once in the water, you will get onto the boat and the first team down wins the first part of the challenge." Chris explained.

The Screaming Gophers were fighting and shoved Gwen off the cliff. "Oh no, Gwen!" Duncan said to himself. "I'll go!" He jumped in and swam to Gwen pulling her out of the water and onto the boat with him. "Thanks, Juvie." She smiled. "No problem, Pasty." He smirked back. "Ugh!" Courtney gritted her teeth.

Confessional
"If that goth girl thinks she's stealing Duncan from me she's got another thing coming," Courtney growled.

Challenge
When everybody got to the bottom the Gophers won that part since Dj and Courtney wouldn't jump. "Now, you must push theses crates to camp and build a wicked hot tub. Whatever team win gets to celebrate. The losers will be voting someone off. "There's no way we'll lose there mostly girls." Ezekiel spits out to his team. Gwen and Eva picked him up by his neck and threw him in the water.

"Come on we have to work as a team!" Beth yelled. "Fine." The gofers agreed and that actually lead them to victory. "Screaming Gophers you get to the party, Killer Bass you get to send a teammate home." Courtney glared at the other team as they relaxed in the hot tub and Gwen just went to the dock.

"Look, you better back off Duncan or else!" Courtney tried to threaten Gwen. "Excuse me? No buddy tells me what to do." Gwen picked up Courtney then dropped her hard on the ground.

Elimination ceremony
"Tonight either Courtney or Ezekiel are going home. The one leaving here is... Ezekiel." He sighed and walked off to the dock to be removed from the island.