Wrong Number! (12)

Ahh! 99 votes! So close! If we get 103 votes then I will post a 800+ word chapter. <3 now onto the chapter! (I just like the number three)

---

     I twirled my pencil in the center of my paper. I roughly sketched a circle, not exactly a perfect one, but more like a orange. Or tangerine, what ever you prefer. I drew and curved line down the center of the circle, and another one across.

     I drew a nose and freckles, fun fact; I was going to make a living out of art, before I decided to help kids socialize. Kids like me, I believed if I had learned how to make others confident, then I pups eventually be confident too.

      I added two shapes for eyes. Just imagine worn out semi circles, okay doesn't help. I tapped my pencil against the freckled art paper. I erased the marks I made from tapping my pencil against it and sighed.

     I made he pupils face face the left, I may add something there later. Okay, now her mouth, smiling? Depressed? I settled on reassuring, a kind of reassuring not directed towards others, but like you are smiling at yourself. Telling yourself that you would make everything better, everything would be fine.

     I let her hair loose, as I did this, the perfect idea trotted through my mind, taking its time. I drew her body first, giving her a T-shirt with the word 'hope' in bubble letters. It curved upwards, like a rising sun. She had jeans with a flannel tied around her waist.

     I put a mirror where she was looking, the idea was that she was self conscious. She wanted to look decent, yet those were the only clothes she had in her wardrobe. She hoped she wasn't going to be shunned because of her looks. I looked at the time. I had 2 hours until I pick the kids up form their play date.

I checked my emails, Ashton and I worked on our project on Microsoft word, and share he hanged with each other. We communicate through email. All I saw were the changes he made, I made a few more changes before logging off.

The clock says that I have took up 28 minutes, no, 29 minutes up doing that. I looked at my texts, when I saw Jayce had sent me something. My eyes lit up, and I opened up the text.

---

Jayce - Hey Angel eyes!

Angel eyes- yo

Jayce- yo

Angel eyes- ur

Jayce - anus

Angel eyes- What the hell dude!

Jayce - sorry angel eyes, just couldn't resist!

Angel eyes - I swear!

Jayce- That I will love you forever and every because you are the best Jayce.

Angel eyes- I use forever and 'ever', not forever and 'every'

Jayce - Picky jerk.

Angel eyes- jerk starts with 'j', and so does Jayce!

Jayce- woooooooooow

Jayce- I love your logic

Angel eyes - aww, how flattering

Angel eyes - now give me food

Jayce - no

Angel eyes - yeah, I never liked you.
---

     I had just finished my 3:00 class, so it is 5:30, I hate how long classes are. I was just munching happily on some ice-cream, it had rainbow sprinkles. I bit into the cone, satisfied with the crunch.

     I had no idea what to do after this, probably watch Netflix with bags of chips and skittles. Also, to people who think skittles are sour, THEY ARE NOT!

     Okay, I think I got my point across. I looked at my ice cream to see it half melted. I lurked it up and ate the rest, and I savored every last bit of it.

---
Word count- 600 words (including usernames, excluding note)

Also, OMG OMG OMG OMG, 1k views. We are only on chapter 12 too! Virtual hug!

(Also sorry for the mistakes, I wasn't born to never make any typos or grammar errors)