Wrong Number! (10)

I never really liked mirrors. It just makes me think I the worst case scenarios. I just imagined that the grim reaper jumped out and said,"Tag! You're it!"

I guess I am just weird. I mean, this I just a mirror in the Walmart's women's restroom. I washed my hands with soap and warm water, take notes kids; and dried my hands. Why did I come here again? Was it just to pee?

Oh yeah! I had to get new fruit because the ones in the fruit bowl are now rotten. My mom told me to get them, I keep asking her "If we are not going to eat them, why not buy artificial fruit?"

Her reply was something about smelling it, and I told her about scented artificial fruit. She told me she didn't care, and then hung up. I grabbed apples, banana's peaches, and chocolate.

Time to get home! I mean, time to pay! As I made my way to the cash register, I heard the cashier say,"Oh hi Margaret!" I stood there awkwardly. "Oh, who are you?" The cashier asked me, narrowing her eyes.

"I'm batman."

My throats started to hurt, how does Jayce do it? Pretty sure his voice is deeper than batman's. Okay, back to reality. "Seriously? I am calling security."

---

Okay, so I got out of that situation because they did not believe her. I am guessing they were annoyed by her often. I said guessing, don't get mad! On this site called wattpad, I heard someone shun others from calling a cat mean. They said,"It could have come from and abusive owner!"

People have been suggesting a book to me called Wrong Number, but I have never took the effort into reading it. It probably sucks as much as my life does.

I feel my phone vibrate, and I pull it out.

---

Jayce - yo angel eyes.

Angel eyes- what

Jayce- Sup

Angel eyes- per

Jayce- son

Angel eyes- net

Jayce- ter

Angel eyes- ain

And it went on like that.

---

Angel eyes- sp

Jayce- it

Angel eyes- is 11:11 make a wish.

---

I went to sleep after texting Jayce a quick farewell. Maybe one day you will find out what I wished for.

-~<3~-
Sooo, shortttt! So sorry! :(