Chapter 34 part 2

Start from the beginning

"She got me into a new school, and base ball, and she stayed up with me when I was in the hospital"

My head shoots up at him, "why were you in the hospital?" I ask worried.

"I had a asthma attack" he says pulling a inhaler out of his pocket.

"It was scary I couldn't breathe" he adds.

I pull him into my arms, "oh my god buddy I'm so sorry I wasn't there"

"It's okay, it wasn't bad in the hospital, until they tried too give me a shot"

I chuckled, "Lauren doesn't like shots either"

He laughed

"So what else have you guys been doing besides baseball?" I ask.

"Any thing, she said she'll take me anywhere I want, last week we went too chuck e cheese and tomorrow we get too go too the zoo" he says excitedly.

"And she gave me this" he walks over too his cabinet and opens it, he reaches deep inside before grabbing a key and opening the bottom door, a safe sat there, you're guess is right, it's Spider-Man.

He opens in the safe with the key and pulls out a fat roll of Cash.

My eyes widened, "I can hold that for you" I say nicely.

"No thanks" he Giggles putting it back in the safe and locking it.

I watch closely as he puts the key back, he won't notice if a few hundred dollars go missing right?

he walked over too his closet and pulled swim trunks out, I look down at my phone texting ruby back.

RR🌹: that's still not a good reason, I would never do that too you❤️.

I roll my eyes, this soft ass bitch would have left me the first time  I even looked at another girl, Lauren was way too good too me.

Nurse mani😏: 💙💙

"Mommy" Isaac says causing me too look up.

"Ewwww" I cover my eyes

"Isaac you can't just whips out in people like that" he was in the middle of putting on his swim trunks when he called me.

"It's just a peterweter" he groans.

It's been a while since I've seen one of those, a month of pussy is fine by me.

"Okay you can go now" he says opening his door and running out.

I chuckled, standing up and following him down the stairs back into the living room.

He ran and jumped on Lauren and Dinah while I walked back over and sat next to Zendaya.
H
"Bruh, I know that  you off" she clenched her jaw looking over at Laure and Dinah.

I don't bother turning around, I didn't want too see, "so stop looking there and pay attention too me" I say grabbing her face.

"I mean but why they have too do that in front of us?"

"Don't trip of it, y'all not together right?" I ask with a smirk.