H2OVanoss~ Dirty Little Reader

A/N- Prepare for the plot twist. And prepare to be disappointed.

ヽ(´ー`)┌

... Um.

Jonathan's POV

"Mmm~ E-Evan!" I moaned, feeling the sweet bliss of pleasure in my lower region. I kept reading out loud and blushed. "E-Evan k-kept pounding into J-Jonathan's hole at inhumane speeds- ahhh~! I-I can't d-do this~!" I closed my eyes shut and stroked faster. Why can't Evan be the one to do this to me?! OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. I arched my back and moaned, rubbing my oozing tip, harder. "Ahh~! R-right t-there, please~!" I bit my lips hard, almost drawing blood.

I usually read dirty fanfics about Evan and I, and I get really horny over it. It's called "H2OVanoss", and I read them when Evan's out with the rest of the crew. He usually sleeps, hangs, and stays here at my house. 

Just thinking about getting caught, really gets me turned on.

I felt my climax getting closer with each stroke. My body burned with lust, everything felt numb with bliss. "E-Evan leaned over t-to Jonath-than's ear and whispered, You like that~? Haahh~~ Y-You like it when my cock is pounding, deep inside you~? E-Evan moaned~" I whimpered with my eyes shut.

Just before I climaxed, I stopped and blushed at the random idea that popped into my head. My face heated up in embarrassment. I took a few deep breaths while asking myself if it's really a good idea to... use it.

I bit my bottom lip and blushed lightly at the idea. "Mm.. I should finally try it out." I whispered to myself, crawling over to the drawer next to my bed. I slowly opened the drawer and blushed at the sight.

5 inches long, a little bit less than 2 inches thick... I mentally checked off.

I grabbed it and studied it, feeling harder by the second. I lightly whimpered at the thought of having something penetrated in my ass.

It'll be my first time...

It had a suction cup for the base. It was colored hot pink, with the tip having a little slit. It looked huge in my pale hands.

I shivered slightly and licked the tip. With another hand, I brought up my phone and kept reading the fanfic.

Since I was using my mouth, I read it in my head, while swirling my tongue around the pink tip.

"Evan, I wanna taste you~", Jonathan moaned, feeling his lover kiss his neck. "You got it, baby~" Evan laid down on his back and bent his knees, and propped himself with his elbows. Jonathan blushed and leaned down to Evan's tan, clean skin. He licked Evan's tip, slowly.