H2OVanoss~ I'm not scared!

(FLUFF <3)

Dom: Evan
Sub: Jonathan

Delirious's POV

Evan and I are both roommates because I recently visited his house from North Carolina. I told him I was ready to show him my face, and I wanted to show him in real life. He said it'd be better if I don't waste my money on a hotel and stay with him instead. And thank god too. Living with him was a great choice.

With the thoughts about Evan in my head, I feel my cheeks heat up. I had been acting weird around him lately too. I don't know why...

Anyway, when I showed him my face, he actually took it well! He said, "Why hide something beautiful like that?" I shivered at the thought of Vanoss's compliment at the time. I remember how I felt my face get red and as it boiled in embarrassment.

"Woo hoo.." A hand waved in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at his chocolate brown eyes. He sat on the couch beside me, staring at me in curiosity. "S-sorry, Evan. I was just thinking." I mumbled looking down. Vanoss nudged me with his elbow in a playful way. "Well, I was thinking we could do something fun here, together!" he excitedly looked over. At the word, 'together' my cheeks turned a slight pink. "Uh- Yeah! What do you wanna do, Vanoss?" I looked into his coffee stirred, colored eyes.

"Well, we did just play GTA 5, so how about something else, other than games?" he said standing up, looking around. We were on his couch in the living room thinking of what to do. An idea popped up in my head as I blurted it out without thinking too much about it. "We could watch a movie together- err, I mean- just you and me- I mean" I facepalmed and looked down in embarrassment. I heard him chuckle softly as he kneeled down to look at me properly. I looked at him, he had pink dusted cheeks and smiled.

"That's a great idea!" he agreed happily. My lips turn into a smile as he got back up on his feet. "Well, I'll go get things ready! In the meantime, could you check the time for me?" I nodded in agreement. "Sure can do, Vanoss!" I saluted. He laughed and I joined him. He's so cute- NOPE. Not this again!

I went over to the kitchen to look at the microwave that showed the time. "It's 4 o'clock!" I yelled at him from the kitchen. "Wait, did you check the microwave in the kitchen?" "In the kitchen? You have more of them in your house, Vanoss?" I giggled. "Shut the fuck up!" he laughed out. "You know what I meant!" "Yeah, yeah" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "And uhh- yes, I checked the microwave. Why do you ask?" He laughed then responded. I wish I could see him laughing, but we're not in the same room.

"Damnit Delirious! I told you earlier, the time on that thing is fucked up!" I laughed at realization. "Oh yeah! I forgot! How messed up is it?" I walked into the room he was in. "4 hours behind."

"Well, shit." He began laughing his ass off whilst putting the soda on the table in the living room. "Fuck Delirious! You had ONE job!!" he looked at me, tears of laughter staining his cheeks. We laughed together and it was amazing. I love times like these. "So I guess it's around.... 8 o'clock?" I asked seriously. "Heh, yeah. Look out the window, Delirious!" I did as I was told and looked out a curtain covered window. He was right, it was dark and cold outside. Really cold, actually. "Well, it IS Canada." I mumbled.

I walked back to Vanoss and saw him putting a movie in. I sat on the couch as he grabbed the remote and plopped down beside me. "What movie did you put in?" I asked getting up to turn off the lights. I flicked the light switch off and stumbled back over next to Vanoss. "Wait and see..." He looked over and smirked. "By the way, I don't think you've seen it." he said looking back at the TV and turning it on with the remote.

"Hmph." I crossed my arms and pouted like a little kid. "Hehe! you bitch, just watch it! And uh- Delirious.." He said looking over while the movie started. "You can hold onto me, if you want" he winked playfully. He took it as a joke, but that made my heart skip a beat. It began throbbing and I felt weird. I blushed hard, and good thing it was dark... "Um, I guess it's horror?" I tried ignoring the way I just reacted. He turned and nodded then looked back. "but, don't you dislike horror?" "Well, with you making me play scary games together,that kinda got me into it." he replied, without turning to look at me.