Chapter 4: Untamable Desire

Începe de la început

An hour passed by and Jade was still wide awake, her eyelids refusing to close. The temperature in the room had risen, making little pearls of sweat erupt out of the pores of her skin, trickling down her body agonizingly slowly. She heaved another sigh as she gazed out the window from the bed. Darkness surrounded the building, the only light came from the small stars light years away from them.

A sudden noise startled her and she quickly sat up, the rich laughter of men resounding through the hall downstairs. The sound of steps came closer, the laughter dying in the process as the men quit talking. She listened closely, trying to recognize the pace of the person ascending the stairs and laid back down on the bed.

Less than a minute later the door of the room slid open and a figure stepped inside, careful not to make too much noise. The man untied his cravat, unaware of the eyes that followed his every movement. When he put his tie aside, he slowly started to unbutton his shirt, the popping sound echoing through the air.

Jade watched enticed by the sight as Sedric’s naked chest came into view, the muscles bulging. Her breath hitched once he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his legs, revealing an onyx boxer briefs. He still hadn’t noticed the way she had been ogling him, too busy with his task at hand.

She felt like a stalker as she enjoyed taking a look at his perfectly sculptured body. He screamed masculinity, a hint of his aftershave wafted through the air as he moved through the room. Jade quickly closed her eyes as he stepped closer to the bed, the mattress dipping as he laid down beside her.

The heat of his body radiated against her back, making the temperature rise a notch. She tried to stay as still as possible, not wanting to reveal the fact that she was still awake and had been watching him just seconds ago. It was more difficult than she expected, thanks to the ardor spreading in the air.

Sedric watched the beautiful creature beside him, his eyes lingering on the curve of her breast. The sheet had lowered a few inches, revealing a hint of her silk bra. His côck hardened painfully in his boxer briefs as he closed his eyes to abandon the alluring sight. He had been turned on for most of the day, making it harder and harder to keep his out of control hormones at bay.

Jade seemed to keep teasing him with those luscious dresses of hers, making him want to eat her alive. He had dreamed of licking a path down the valley of her breasts more than once as his eyes stayed focused on her bust for a few seconds too long. He couldn’t remember a time he’d felt as hôrny. The need to savor a woman had grown stronger with each passing hour, he didn’t even want to consider the state he would be in by the end of the weekend.

His hand slowly travelled down his body, resting against his crôtch as he squeezed the flesh softly. He released a low moan and caressed the skin. His eyes quickly darted to the unmoving body beside him, making sure Jade was still peacefully asleep as he continued to stroke himself.

Jade bit her lip, tasting the metallic flavor of blood as she tried to keep still. Fate decided to be cruel to her and worsen the state of arousal she had been in all day. Soft groans left Sedric’s lips as he moved behind her, his satisfaction loud and clear. She didn’t need a picture to know exactly what he was doing and her panties slickened with every sound that echoed through the room.

Careful not to move her body, she slid a hand down her chest and pinched her nipples – biting her lip to keep herself from crying out. She was in desperate need of release but simply couldn’t act as if she shot wide awake all of a sudden. She was a terrible actress and Sedric would without doubt figure out she had known what he was doing. It would be embarrassing to admit he’d turned her on.

A few minutes later a loud growl erupted from Sedric’ lips and she knew he was done. To her greater surprise, it was her name that rebounded through the air, making her skin tingle. He became motionless behind her as a calmness settled over his body. A sigh escaped his throat before his breathing evened out.