Journal Entries

First day of Work-
Okay, so, the FBI director apparently already had a client for me when I walked in the door. The Boss said that he and hours partner had to have remedial therapy, and an assessment, as well as personality testing, and compatibility responses. The Agent had arrested his Forensic partner's father. Said father had abandoned the partner,  meaning she likely had some form of abandonment issues, but little regard for her father. When the director told me that they were going to separate them, I had to put my foot down. From the files that the Boss had given me, both had been abused as children, and abandoned by their parents, meaning that separating their partnership could be devastating. But, he did not want just my word for it, he told me he needed my psycho analysis test scores to prove that. That meant that I was going to have to so about three desperate tests each. Each test lady's normally about two hours. Not exactly a good way to care for new clients that are likely going to take one look at my age and judge me. Great.
LS-21

Another day, I met the partners today. Oh, and let me tell you, it was a total nightmare! They berated and belittled me the entire time. Complete disrespect. I do not know what else I was expecting, though, to be honest.
Oh, and he is iba of the partners. Terrifying. I cannot help but draw connections. Mostly in stature, because their personalities are relatively different.
FLASHBACK
Lance sat in his office chair. He had been there a week, and, now, he was finally meeting his main clients. It was Saturday. Apparently Dr. Brennan could not meet during weekdays, and considering he was likely going to come into work on Saturday anyways, he agreed to her decided time. Now he was just waiting.
Just than the office door flew open, Lance withheld a sign of weariness.
"Let me just say, this was not my idea, and I most certainly do not want to be here." Was the first thing the jock detective told him as he flopped down on the couch. Lance took a deep steadying breath, trying to calm his  inner turmoil.
"Nobody ever Wants to see a psychologist, they do it because they have to." Lance said carefully.
"I mean, how old are you? 17?" Booth chuckled. Lance did not even blink.
"22, actually, now if you could please...." Lance was cut off once more by a side remark from Booth.
By the end of the meeting Lance had heard practically every insult in the book. Finally, he just could not take the pressure. He was normally much more composed than this. However, with his parents recent deaths, having to deal with funeral arrangements, snide comments about his profession, age, ability, and past, as well as having to deal with a man that looks strikingly similar to his own biological father, he did not have the mental frame of mind to deal with this.
"Agent Booth, I will not just sign off. I have been ordered to do a psychological evaluation on your compatibility, and that is precisely what I intend to do."
"We don't need a kid shrink telling us if we are compatible." Booth said sharply. Lance took a deep breath, trying not to lose his nerve ash the tone.
"Clearly, that is not true, considering I have been called in to evaluate you, and without my concenses you are stuck here."
"Ooh, a case, would you look at that, gotta go." Lance grit his teeth.
"AGENT Booth!" He said, he was frustrated, but his voice was evenly and calm, showing nothing moor than pleasantness. "This is not a game for you to win on the football field. This is serious. If I wanted, I could have your partnership terminated, I could have Dr. Brennan labeled emotionally unable, and sent to a hospital, I could have both of you thrown out of the FBI. I could have ether of you demoted, I could have Agent Booth put on leave, or probation, or desk duty." He said, voice still calm. "You may not believe in psychology or therapy but there are those who do, who happen to be your boss. So I would advise you not to dismiss me."
"Oh come on, you would do any of that stuff!" Booth argued.
"How do you know? " Lance asked. "You know very little about me. You know nothing about who I am. I have seen enough things brought to shambles that, if any of what I suggested was needed, I would do that in a heartbeat. Not because I wanted to, but because it was necessary for your health. And it doesn't even matter, because the Board is considering terminating your partnership." This caught their attention. "Meaning I am the only one standing inbetween Dr. Brennan getting a new partner, or advent Booth getting a different partner. Your relationship is hanging in the balance. So, you will complete these questionnaires, and return them to me by the next session. Ah which time your phone's will be turned off, completely. And we will send the entire hour."
Booth and Brennan gently grabbed the questionnaires before leaving hurriedly.
END FLASHBACK
I was annoyed. As I said before, normally I am much more composed, but I could not help it. They continuously pressed my buttons. And, although Agent Booth did succeed in intimidating me, and frightening me slightly, I have dealt with worse men then him. He is too genuinely caring to do something violent, and therefore I am not terrified of him like I would elsewise.