"Have you called him yet?" I heard Nina's voice inquired.

"Hello to you too.." I said smiling, but she cut me midway and continued.

"You haven't called him yet? Why?" Her voice held impatience in them.

"What do you mean why? Why would I?" I asked.

"Because he has asked you to" She answered.

"And? Nina, you know very well I am not going to call him.."

"Why not? Bella, you got a chance to talk to your childhood crush, why waste it?" I rolled my eyes, Nina was so dramatic "And, don't you wanna know why he told you to call him?"

Suddenly I realized, maybe she was right. Maybe he wanted to clarify all the things he was doing. But....

"But what would I say?" I asked.

"You don't have to say, let him speak. But at least call him."

"But I have never spoken to him before. And I don't know.. He makes me so nervous.." I said in a sour tone.

"You have already spoken to him today. And it's not that he is going to eat you up for calling him. Stop being such a sacredly cat and call him already" Nina scolded.

"Yeah alright" I sighed giving in to her advice, "I will call him, but first I have to finish the assignment"

"What assignment?" I could hear the surprise in Nina's voice.

"You forgot again?" I smiled at her panicked tone, "We were supposed to submit the English assignment by tomorrow, remember?" I reminded her.

"What? Oh shit! I totally forgot. I am supposed to go out with Jake tonight, but I guess have to cancel now..."

"What? You have a date with Jake? Again?" I cut her midway and inquired with surprise.

"Well not exactly a date, but who cares, I can't even go now. I have to call him now to cancel it. And what do you mean by again?" She glared through the phone, "Jake and I are together, so it's quite natural to go out every day if need be.. Bella, I swear, if you and Caleb start going out, I will have to teach you all the tricks to make him pamper you like Jake does. And oh my god!" She squealed into the phone making me jump.

"Nina! Please, bear with my ear.." I said taking the phone away from my ears, "What happened?"

"Bella, I just had the best idea ever. If you and Caleb really start going out, then you both could have a double date with us. Jake and Caleb are best friends, imagine how awesome it would be?!!"

"Yeah, that would be awesome, but that is not happening right now and most probably won't happen in the future, so just relax.."

"You never know, Bella.." Nina whispered, then changing her tone to normal, she started again, "Anyway, my great night is going to be ruined for some stupid English assignment, arggh! I hate my life! Okay, gotta go now.. And remember to call him, I'll hear all about it tomorrow. Bye!" She hung up without wasting another second.

Should I call Caleb? Maybe I will, after I complete the assignment. So, once again I started doing my English assignment with full concentration.

When I finished it, I looked at the time and it was nearly midnight. Whoa! Time passed by so fast. Mom had placed my dinner on the bedside table while I was busy with homework. She always did that. It was very rare when we three actually had a dinner together like a family. Mostly my dinner would be at all the bizarre times of night, eating alone or while talking to Nina. Nina knew about the atmosphere at my home, she was always supportive, but we never talked about it.

I started having my dinner over the bed and dialed Nina's number out of habit. Her phone was switched off. I smiled silently. That was always Nina, enjoying the whole day and panicking the last minute while trying to cramp everything together. And then suddenly I remembered that I was supposed to call Caleb. Oh Shit! I forgot! I picked up my phone and searched his name on the contact list. Yes, he had saved his name alright. I thought of calling him now and apologize for not calling before. But then I remembered it was already too late, he must be asleep. If I called him now and he woke up, he was surely going to be angry. I didn't want to face an angry Caleb the next morning for ruining his majesty's precious sleep.

I decided not to call him and quickly finished eating to go off to sleep. I hoped he would also forget about the call like me. No need to worry, Bella! It's not like he's waiting for my call.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi all....
plzz vote and comment.. I can't continue if you all don't support me. plzzz
Love you all... XoXo ;)