"E- excuse me?" I stuttered.

I was about to say something else but he was in front of me in an instant, his pupils dilating.

"You will remember what I made you forget, Abi did not die old, she was turned into a vampire and she is in the Mystic Grill as we speak. Also, you will be going to the decade dance with Damon, you feel that you want to sort things out with him."

My face blanked then my eyes snapped around the room, taking in the details. Suddenly all the memories of Abi came flooding back, I stepped back and gasped. She wasn't dead.

Abi is alive. Wait, of course she is, she's a vampire. I then realized that I was now alone and Klaus had gone. I needed to go to the grill, like, immediately.

I also had the urge to call Damon, but this was more important right now. I quickly made my way to the grill and burst through the doors, I saw that Stefan, Damon and Elena were there and they all glanced over at my entrance, but my mind was only focused on Abi.

"Abi." I whispered, so only vampires could hear. My eyes darted around the room to see who responded, I was about to give up when I saw a girl who looked about 16 standing at the bar, there was drink in front of her and one next her in front of an empty bar stool. I was over there in an blink of an eye.

"Hello sister." Abi smiled. My jaw dropped, it was actually her.

"Abi! I've missed you so much!" I said breathless, grabbing her and pulling her into a long, deep hug.

"Ok Ava, you're a lot stronger than me, you're about to break my ribs." She forced out, laughing a bit as I let her go. I stroked my hand along the side of her face.

"What's been going on I guess?" She laughed, making me smile.

"Nothing really, just the usual drama." I replied truthfully.

"How about Damon?" She asked, I glanced over to where he was sitting and he was making it seem he wasn't listening but he wasn't fooling anyone.

"I don't know, something inside me makes my want to forgive him and start again." I mumbled, Abi grabbed my shoulders and shook them.

"Well you get your gorilla ass over there and talk to him!" She exclaimed, also knowing Damon was listening. I gave her a serious but playful look.

"I've just found out that my little sister who I thought was dead is actually alive and you want me to sort out something minor with Damon?" I pointed out, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yeaa, I suppose, but what makes you think I want to talk to you? I could be doing for better things with my time right now." She complained, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Hey! Don't get smart with me young lady. We may have only just been reunited but that doesn't mean you can get cocky!" I laughed, picking up my drink and downing the whole glass, she simply laughed and sipped at her scotch.

"So how old were you when you were turned?" I asked.

"16, although for all this time I've been stuck in a cellar since being on the road with Klaus for five years, he let me go three years ago and ever since then I've been watching you." She admitted, making me scowl.

"An you didn't care to talk to me?" I pouted.

"Well you had no idea who I was so there was no point really, I waited for Klaus to come back to Mystic Falls before I returned because I knew he'd want to be aquantied with you." She smirked, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yea yea whatever, so anything else happen?" I gestured, winking at her. She obviously knew this was about love.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to hopefully never find out." She replied, smiling into her glass as she was about to drink from it. To her surprise I snatched the glass away from her and downed the drink myself, she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyway, how's being part Witch for you?" She asked, changing the subject completely of course.

"Erm, different I guess, I haven't been able to practice yet but tomorrow I am." I stated, playing with my hair.

"Well have fun with that, being part Witch must be pretty awesome." She said

"Well yea, apart from the horrible pain from visions but that's another story, anyway, I guess your going to Mystic Falls high school so I also guess you'll be going to the dance on Friday, you got a date?" I asked, leaning forward closer to her.

"Yea, um, Klaus." She mumbled

"Nice one." I replied, making her look quite shocked

"You aren't mad?" She questioned

"Na, he can go with who he wants, anyway im not particularly happy with him for this." I confessed

"Ok... So who are you going with?" She queried. I caught Damon glancing over at me which made me grin.

"Oh me? I was going to ask Klaus but he's with you, so there's always Damon." I replied, making my voice sound like it wasn't bothered, I glanced over again at Damon and he was smirking at me.

"Yay! So you're going to sort it out. between you two?!" Abi squealed, I shook my head at her energy

"Yea, sure. Why not."