I.A.L [The Fourth]

Keith Calix's POV

I was about a few kilometers from our house when suddenly my phone rang; that made me stopped my car in the side of the street.

*Zherine Calling*

I felt a bit of irritatemt when I saw her name flashed.

Tsk. Is she going to bother me again?

Bahala siya

I was about to start my car and drive again when suddenly her name flashed on my phone again.

Aish! This girl!

"WHAT AGAIN?! WHAT DO YOU NEED?! HINDI PA BA SAPAT UNG GINAWA MO KANI--"

(Is this Mr.Keith Calix Silentspell?)

Then with that, sinimulan na akong kabahan.

(I just want to inform you that Ms.Alsthiece Heartsnarl and Ms.Chasity Stormfeild are here at the Faysannia ******* hospital. I called you since the 1st and the 2nd number from her call log, cannot be reached) Then the call was ended.

'Ms.Alsthiece Heartsnarl and Ms.Chasity Stormfeild are here at the Faysannia ******* Hospital'

'Hospital'

'Hospital'

I started the engine and turned my car as I drove as fast as I can to the said hospital.

"Ms.Alsthiece Heartsnarl and Ms.Chasity Stormfeild please" I said as soon as I arrived at the nurse station.

"Kaano ano po sila?" The nursed asked.

"K-kaibigan" I said, my voice trembling

"At the ER sir. Walk straight through that way and turn right"

"O-okay thank you" Then I wayed through the direction that the nurse had instructed me.

Bawat hakbang, padagdag ng padagdag ung kaba ko. No. Please.

"K-keith!" Chasity hugged me as soon as I got to face her.

"W-what happened? W-where is she?" I asked but she just cried even more.

"S-she's inside for quite some time now.S-she s-saved m-me!"

"P-pumunta siya sakin kanina para hilingin sakin na balikan kita. B-but then I-i said no and I ran away. She's been calling out my name a-and I didnt l-listen to h-her. I d-didnt e-even notice n-na may papalapit palang t-truck noon" She added.

"H-hiniling nya sayo na balikan mo ako?" I asked, remembering what I said to her a while ago.

'First, chasity would go back to me'

"K-keith, t-to tell you h-honestly, I-i just want to play with you, m-may boyfriend na ako"

Naramdaman kong parang tinakasan ng dugo ang buong katawan ko. "S-so zherine w-was right a-all along?"

Gustong kong magwala. Gusto kong sumigaw but I cant.

So I just punched the wall instead "I-i'm so stupid! Andami ko pang nasabing masasakit na salita sa kanya! A-ang tanga ko! Ang gago ko!" Then warm tears suddenly flowed down through my cheeks

To be continued

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

A/N: Hayst nagsisisi ka na ba keith? Anyways, who's still up Ices? ^-^ Who waited for this update?

                    xoxo
                      Ice
Vote.Comment.Follow.Share.Suggestions