I.A.L [The Third]

I.A.L [The Third]

Alsthiece Zherine's POV

I've been standing right here for some minutes until I noticed that he came back.

"This is all your fault! Chasity broke up with me because of you! Oh? Happy now?!" He said, miserable.

"I-im s-sorry. Hindi ko naman ginusto na mangyari yun. I just wanted you to know that she's cheating on you keith! Wake up! She's a whore---" And before I could finished my words, he already slapped me.

"Don't you dare insult her especially infront of me! Sino ka ba? Baka nakakalimutan mo, mahal ko siya, eh ikaw? Ano ba kita? Sa tingin mo ba pag siniraan mo siya sakin, mapapasayo ako? Hinding hindi mangyayari yun! Never in my life that you would be my girl!" He stated angrily.

'Sino ka ba?'

'Ano ba kita?'

'Never in my life that you would be my girl!'

"Oh and one more thing, I wouldnt accept your apology unless these two things will happen. First, chasity would go back to me and Second if you wouldnt show your face at me EVER AGAIN." He added before he walked away.

'Chasity would go back to me'

'You wouldnt show your face at me EVER AGAIN'

"If that's all it takes for you to forgive me then I would gladly do it" I said as my traitor tears begun to flow throughout my cheeks.

I looked for chasity's number on my phonebook and texted her.

Chasity

  I need to talk to you, please meet me at the park near the cafe on the subd. your living at.
           Sent: 7:50 PM

Then I hurriedly drived to that park I was pertaining to. I didnt failed, because for quite some time I arrived.

I stepped out of my car only to see her with her poker face.

"What are we going to talk to in this late hour? Dont you know the word 'Rest'?"

Without hesitations, I kneeled down infront of her. "Please come back to keith. I beg you! Please" I said facing the ground.

"Are you kidding me? You disturbed me in the middle of my sleep just to beg me for this? Tsk. My decision is final! Ayoko na sa kanya! Nasasakal na ako!" She said before walking away.

"Wait! Chasity please!" I chased her

"Stop bugging me!" She said as she crossed the lane without looking at any of her sides.

"CHASITY! NO! CHASITY!" But she just ignored me.

"CHASITY!"

*beep beep beep* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I dont know what's happening anymore, but what's important is I saw his 'love' safe before I stumbled to the ground.

My tears fell

His image suddenly flashed and I cant help but to uttered "I hope in my next life, I can be your girl.

In another life, I would be your girl" my last words before I gushed forth my last breath

To be continued

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

Annyeong my lovely Ices! As I've said in the previous chapter, have a good night! ♥♥ Sleeptight okay? ^-^ kamsaranghae ♥♥

                   xoxo
                     Ice
Vote.Comment.Follow.Share.Suggestions.