big time

it is the day i was waiting for since two years for now , todays the day , the big show  ,everything will be exposed ,the case i was working on 

i waked up saying "let the preparations begin " then called my sara

"good morning beautiful"

"can you open your front door ?"

"what is it ?" "awwwww you remembered "

"that what i am here for ,so we got an appointment for the hairstyle about 11 o'clock, then i promised to let you taste the classy restaurant  down the street , then on 3 pm we got the nail appointment , so are you readyyyy for shopppingggg "

"oh girl you got me " hugging her, "but first  i have to make breakfast and make the food ready for the baby ,set down , i will make a cup of coffee to take on the way too "

"yeah that will be lovely i couldn't sleep yesterday thinking of today "

we kept talking and i made her a prova about what i am going to say , i was more like acing and she was very supportive and just so happy for me and prod, haven't got that feeling for a long time for now ,i did what i got to do , and we went out gone with an uber to town to go shopping i already have written the list and everything , we found everything but not the short scarf that round around the nick like a professional ,i didn't matter that much so we went to the salon where our barber was a hot guy with six packs and very muscular arms , that lovely shirt he was wearing ,and when he took it off because of the ac stopped working , well i must say sara know a good barber to made your day even happier .

and when we had finished we went to the classy rouge restaurant it was like the movies so gorgeous, beautiful ,incredible and like nothing i have seen before ,every thing was flawless except that the nail style was different than i have explained the worker to do but sara solved it out ,she got what we needed and repaired it .

this is it , i prayed then entered the door with my head up and chin higher there was all waiting for me and my client , its a special private case so i wont tell you about it , but i think the judge have been given money , i was very restrict and everything have been typed the talking the moves everything , i can win it easily and i am trying to reach to the judge to make a deal better than whatever they made with him , now i am waiting for him to finish his cases , lucky me he is not that wanted and not many people today , so i asked him to catch up in the restaurant i went earlier today with sara and got everything done , and on next Monday the case will be closed and done fairly , i am so happy of what happened now i gain more money , judeg on my side , more clients and more name rise . so glad : )