intro

i don't know if i can complete this story but if it happened and i finished it, if had a lot of readers and raised up , i promise you guys i will make it more neat and formal .

on  a rainy day 27th January Friday night 13:13 death was born , that sad girl which they didn't want to have ,but eventually Freida decide to be a mother , she suffered a lot to get mote out,(to be honest Freida is more ugly than Frieda Kahlo ) but in the inside she have the face of an angle but a personality of an surly woman ,much hate and dark in her heart when her baby came she was very angry that when they asked what are you going to name her , she went screaming : death DEATH i will call her death , bring me another doctor i want to talk to him i didn't quite understand some things that happened.

the staff though she is an Arab person and need someone who can communicate with her, so Dr.Khalid came to her,  there was misunderstanding she is American , she asked he answered , time to fill the birth certificate he asked her whats the name of the baby ? death she answered quietly, Dr.Khalid screamed :mote haram aleky mote , she continued that's a great name okay her name will be mote it could be a girls name right ?

she cant stay in the hospital its not that she don't have the money to pay , she had an natural birth,  give not a cesarean and, many woman's where  waiting for a room to be empty, a new baby name mote is welcomed to the world with Frieda and her husband that didn't see his daughter birth because Frieda forgot to bring mote stuff, he  came in time when they where going out from the hospital door he brought the clothes and everything they needed also he brought his wife a flower bouquet.