mote first birthday

mote is their  first child they didn't know how to raise it and to take care of her so , frida decided to bring a wet nurse and a nanny , she haven't find the time to see her,  just only on holidays with families and friends , a year have passed and mote didn't know whose her mom was , steven planed for the first birthday party for mote ,because frieda was working on a big case , no one to arrive just the three of them , the weather didn't allow for any kind of arrival but lucky frieda needed to chill from work , and she knew how to change the mood by turning up the music and dancing with the only two she truly love from the whole world, then left them and went aside opened her phone and called the neighbors "hey , its me frida from next door ,i was wondering if u are unbusy at the moment "

"no ,we are just watching the tv ,its been a while since we have talked"

"yes i know ,we are having the first birthday party for mote my daughter, if u would like to come ,i need to make some other calls , please try to make it " saying in a deep feeling of sadness trying to make her come

"yeah i will be there in an half of hour , can i invent my best friends , i can introduce them to you and they are funny it will be a day to remember "

"that would be lovely ,thank you very much, see you within a half an hour"

" oh about that ,i have a great idea so i might get a little late "

"Awww, you dont have to "

"no believe me you would like it , bye , see you tonight "

"i am so lucky to have you "

all the others i called apologized in advance, but not her comedian uncle , he made us a surprise an came from the back with a clown cloth and mask , the girls are so cute and amazing each of them brought a kind of a strong drink , but our great neighbor got a baniata ,as she said it was a day to remember, we played drink or dare  and many adult games when mote felt asleep by the men played poker ,we gained new friends, me and sara became best friends and our relationship started to develop .