Teddy

Cupcake was waiting for him.

She materialized flowers in this dreamscape, weaving them carefully in her usually clumsy fingers

'What is this feeling?'

Cupcake's little hands trembled slightly. She felt hot and cold all over, like an omnipresent beast was waiting in the wings, watching her.

"S. are you there?" her voice rang out in the blank landscape, as desolate and empty as it usually is.

But were always this many shadows on the edges; tantalizing and teasing, terrible and tyrannical.

She turned around, her dress caught in the movement, looking for him; worried for him.

Upon turning she came across a bear. It wasn't one of the fantastic beasts that she was warned against time and time again. The darkness ebbed away from her vision. No, it wasn't nearly as big or frightening rather; it was one of those that children carried, tucked under their arms. A teddy, perfect for her arms.

She promptly dropped the flowers she had found in this white wasteland and strolled to the plush toy. She hummed a tune she did not recognize but was quite familiar with, possibly heard when she was on a train she had never seen before.

The teddy had a soft, light brown coat, appealing to the eyes. Their eyes were mere dots and their mouth had a soft smile to it. Their ears and paws look worn, as though a child had only loved it for a small period of time. Her heart, large in its size, reached out to the bear; causing her to sprint and hug the stuffed animal. She didn't notice as the creature held her back, holding her securely in place.

She was lost in it soft exterior, she wasn't aware when its eyes held malice and its maw opened widely. She was unaware of the dripping black oily substance staining her pretty blonde and blue hair. She was blissfully unaware of it slowly attempting to choke her out of air, until it was almost too late.