Door

Uso-tsuki.

Surrounded in white, bleeding to death he heard foot steps approach him.

He had no strength to see them but he heard the footsteps pause, he heard a rustle and felt the tiny hands gently stroke the blood of his battered body.

They smelt of the scent of wilderness; meadows and field of green blossomed in his mind as the red and white faded away. Color, as little as it is, flooded to his cheeks again as he took his first breath in a while.

The person looked over to them and wiped their face, their hair was weird, parted in two, it was blonde and blue. Their eyes bright pink and their skin white as pure snow, they stared down at him and smiled.

He sat up, and looked at the girl that helped him. Small, defenseless, fragile but caring, wild and curious.

She held her hand up and waved it in the air twice, she produced a crown of flowers and thorns.

Crawling as if to sedate a frightening beast, she approached. Carefully she placed the crown on my head.

"見よ!君は痛みを感じる。彼の美しさを贅沢に。"
(Miyo! Kimi wa itami o kanjiru. Kare no utsukushi-sa o zeitaku ni.)

'Behold! a prince in pain. Lavish his beauty.'

Her words drew nothing but confusion as she smiled up at him, as if she was staring at the answer scrawled on his face.

He didn't smile back and she had to question.

あなたが知っている何あなたがやっている?
(Anata ga shi~tsu te iru nani anata ga ya~tsu te iru)

"Do you know what you're doing?"

He placed the dusty shards of his stolen youth in her soft pale hands, skin like a ghost, translucent.

ありがとうございました。
(Arigatougozaimashita)

"Thank you."

He limped backwards and faced the old dark wood door, chipped and scratched, just like him.
He grasped the rusty doorknob and turned it, unfazed by the sudden downpour or clear glass tears that came flowing from the empty keyhole, flooding the hall and washing the blood from his small, tired feet.
The door creaked open and where there was meant to be clarity and warmth, a haven, was darkness and fear. Cracked skulls and willowy beckoning hands welcomed him into a sad, desolate place with open arms and promised peacefulness, their voices like a crying choir.

それを保つ。お願いします。
(Sore o tamotsu. Onegaishimasu.)

"Keep it. Please."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N golly this is sorta difficult. A new part might be out soon :)