Salt

It didn't break the windows immediately. It stopped short and brought a great heaving liquid fist and pounded on the weak glass.

There's someone home. They can't get to the door right now, sorry, he's a bit incapacitated. He's in pain. He doesn't know it though. He's far away.

Knock, knock...knock.

Yes. We know you're getting a bit inpatient, but look at all the destruction you've already done. He'll be there in a bit, don't worry. He won't be long.

He's stalling a bit.

Doe̛s̷ it ́he̮͟lp ̦y̳oṳ ͡s͟le͚ep̵?

He can't hear you sir. We can't allow you to ask questions like this, kindly leave. The door will not open.

                              ***

The water recoiled like it's been hit. It slowly eased away from the old hospital room and flowed in an impossible direction.

No, he couldn't swim. He wouldn't have to.

                              ***

"私は日本語を話すことができたらいいと思う. "
I wish i could speak Japanese.

Her blue eyes flickered with sadness. He didn't touch her, it was too dangerous. What would happen?

What was she speaking right now?

She brushed a brightly coloured hair behind her ear and dusted red soil off of her hands into her white dress. No stain. She stood and looked down into S's tired and hurt eyes.

"私はあなたが眠るのを助けますか? "
Do I help you sleep?

*crush*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N it's not supposed to make sense YET (^^)
hope you enjoyed, sorry for the hiatus.