a. magcon (nick robinson)

a. MAGCON!
"*" means you can change

"would you ever date someone in magcon?"

TITLE | MAGCON.

OC NAME | DILLON CLARING*
PERSONALITY(IES) | PERKY, CONFIDENT, CHARISMATIC, STAR QUALITY, DIVA, EXCITABLE, INAPPROPRIATE, SCHMOOZER
FACE CLAIM(S) | SARAH BASKA*

OC NAME | DILLON CLARING*PERSONALITY(IES) | PERKY, CONFIDENT, CHARISMATIC, STAR QUALITY, DIVA, EXCITABLE, INAPPROPRIATE, SCHMOOZERFACE CLAIM(S) | SARAH BASKA*

LOVE INTEREST(S) | NICK ROBINSON*
SUMMARY | REAL LIFE AU!

Dillon Claring was a YouTuber with almost a million subscribers and was notorious for cracking jokes and making fun of her past obsession with the Magcon boys. It didn't come to a surprise when she tweeted at her celebrity crush, asking him if he would ever date anyone in Magcon. It was probably the most expected thing any one of her devoted fans would expect from her.
She had no doubt that he was probably going to see it and that she was probably going to regret tweeting it later, but later came sooner than expected when he replied a few minutes later with a short "no."
Not only did the feeling of pure embarrassment wash over her, but so did the overwhelming want reply back, because she was not going to let this go. So that's exactly what she did. And that's exactly how the relationship between a self acclaimed actor and an overly excitable YouTuber formed.

EXTRAS | SOCIAL MEDIA AU!

— Let me get this clear, she is clearly not a part of Magcon, but she does joke about it a lot so don't like push this plot away just because of the name Magcon lol
— Have Nick act like how he would. Don't take him out of character, because then it's unrealistic and we don't stan that
— Dillon is a big ole goof, so show that off please :D
— She can obviously have YouTuber friends 🤪
— This can take place at anytime.
— He's pretty active on Instagram, so have them interact on there a lot.
— Nick should come off as super annoyed towards Dillon, but he slowly grows to becoming close to her.
— Don't make him become oddly attached to her so quickly. Have him act like he doesn't care about her that much (lol that's kinda rude but like you get what I meant).

NOTES | I made this plot so long ago, but I miss Nick man :/
STATUS | AVAILABLE