23. You Would'nt

Cody's POV

"Again." He orders me.

I groan and get back into my fighting stance. Brad try's to punch me again but this time I block it. I swing my leg forward but Brad hits it down and brings up his knee. It hits my gut and i hunch over. He brings his fist up and hits my neck. I loose my breath and he throws me back into a wall.

"Enough!" Craig yells.

Brad chuckles and I struggle to my knees.

"Weak ass." Matt snickers.

I hear him yell in pain and look over to see Matt on the ground gripping his side. Brad was right next to him with brass knuckles tight on his fist. I smirk and struggle to my feet. Craig comes up to me and try's to help me walk. I nudge him away and he gives me a glare. I walk, more like limp, past him and up the stairs. I walk into one of the restrooms and pull up my shirt to see my side.

It's completely red and bruised so I grab a cloth and turn on the cold water. I wince as I push a cold damp cloth against the marks. We have been sparing all morning and all the bruises on my body was the proof. Brad was my old fighting teacher when Craig first converted me and now he says that I need more training.

"Cody?" Sammy asks from behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Is everything alright?" She asks me.

I can hear a hint of worry in her voice.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine." I say biting back my pain.

"Liar." She says.

I hear the door nob start to open. She opens the door just a crack but I kick it shut.

"I'm fine!" I yell.

I hear something fall and then silence.

"Samantha?" I ask.

I open the door slightly but then it's kicked in. I fly back and trip over the rug. I close my eyes as my head hits the solid marble bath tub. I open my eyes to see a gun pointing at my forehead. I look at the person and my eyes widen.

"Traitor!" Bogo yells.

"Bogo, please! I'm not a traitor!" I say.

Bogo is pulled back and slammed into the wall. Brad pulls out his knife and try's to stab him.

"Brad, stop!" I yell.

He try's again but Bogo kicks him back and punches his jaw. Craig comes in and grabs Bogo by the neck. I run to Craig and kick him back. Bogo throws Brad into the glass mirror and it shaders. Brad is nocked unconscious and Bogo puts the gun to his head.

"No!" I yell and push Bogo back.

I hear another gun cock and I look behind me to see Craig pointing his gun to the back of my head. Bogo points his gun at me and I'm trapped.

"Choose what side you're on." Bogo growls.

"Nether." I say and knock both guns out of there hands.

Craig grabs me from behind and stabs my side. I yell in pain and fight my way free. I push past him and run down the hall to the armory. I'm slammed into the wall and thrown to the ground. I look up and see agent 5 cracking his knuckles.

"Night, Cody." He says.

He brings his leg back to kick me but I grab his other foot and pull it out from under him. He falls to the ground and I jump to my feet. My clothes are covered with blood and my head is starting to hurt really bad.