Chapter 12

Faith Backstory :

So, at school.. Ari, Daniel, Miya, Ari and I have met at school. But as one day, this strange man came to us by the bus stop. He asked us if he would like us to agree to him adopting us since all of us have lost our parents.

We shook our heads, to go on the bus, but he would grab us, saying that '' with children that have powers... He would smirk, making an awful evil laugh. Miya made her plants surround his neck, suffocating him, and ran away.

But by the time we ran, he was already behind us and broke the plants Miya made. Then, Daniel tried to make thunder, but he was weak at that time. Ari tried to spawn one of her zodiacs but failed, but finally, I was the only one left to do something. I never succeeded in turning into a mythical beast sadly. So we all got forced to sign it..

As we got back to school, forcing us to go, we sat down in class next to two students. They kinda smelled weird, like they had power.

As the teacher gave a roll call, she called the two students.

Teacher: Naomi Li?

Naomi: Here..

Rachael: Here..

Daniel would nudge us,

Daniel: guys! that's the guys last name who forced us into letting him adopt us

He would whisper in a faint voice.

**

As we got back home to our new father, Jay Li.. We found two other kids, forced to do very difficult chores, it kind of reminds me of that book, A series of unfortunate, if you think about it. Anyways those two kids looked exactly like Naomi and Rachael from class.

Miya : H- Hi.

Rachael & Naomi: Hello.

We would all say our names, greeting ourselves.

Jay Li would walk in giving us a list of chores to do.

NOW GO CLEAN THE BATHROOM, NOW YOU LITTLE BRATS!

we would all run to the bathroom, frightened.

Naomi : Dude this guy is insane. We gotta run away from here.

Ari: Well duh!

Daniel: Yeah..

Rachael would run up to the window, and she would break the window by jumping into it. We all look at each other and would jump out of the window. We would hurry quickly since we would have thought that our father, Jay Li would have heard us.

We start to run towards the tree house.

And that's how it ended! Faith says.

Kiana: Wow, so that's how all of u met, and that's the person who I killed?

Faith: Yep.

Don: Well, since we know you guys now, how about some hot cocoa at the café? Its very chilly outside

Everyone would agree and would run to the café to get some warm heat.