Chapter 11

Rachaels story : https://www.wattpad.com/410082873-divnie-warriors-rachaels-back-story-the-birth-of-a

^^^^ Go check it out!

*****

After story :

Kiana: Woww... that seems like you've been through a lot of stuff

Rachael: Yeah.. it was the worst day of my life.

Don: So.. you can transform into a wolf, and human with wolf ears and a tail?

Rachael: Yes indeed.

Naomi: Ah.. I remember the whole thing.

Ari: Yep..

Miya: Yeah.. it was really sad, but thankfully Naomi was there for her.

Daniel: Yeah.

Faith: So.. Who's next?

Naomi: I'll go.

Naomi Backstory: Once a time, a very long time, when I was five, I got seriously injured on a car accident with my parents, we were sent to the hospital, but my parents did not know I had abilities of fire, so I could fight back the pain. Anyways, sadly my parents perished in the accident, leaving me alive. But one day I found this girl, seems like a wolf, guess who that was? Rachael. From her story, that's how we met, we were both injured. Rachael and I were the same age, 5. we nearly met in the hospital, every day till our injuries have healed completely. So that's how Rachael & I met.

Don: Wow, you all met at the hospital?

Naomi: Not exactly, but you will see in someone else's story

Id look over at Rachael, seeing her smile.

Kiana: So.. who's next?

Faith: Ill go. :)

******

Thank you all so much for reading these series, and staying till the end, for the next few chapters, they are going to be about everyone's backstory. Also, go follow love11qwe on wattpad !