"I love it!" Ashlee shrieked as she raised her hands up and admired her nails

Well, it seems like I can't bite my nails like a beaver now.

"Nails, check!" Lora said. "It's time for the hair. Come on!"

We followed her outside and walked to the hair salon.

Nail and hair salons were usually together in just one salon but here in Montelea, they like it separate.

"Hi, good afternoon." The lady behind a counter greeted and Aunt Carla greeted back.

We all decided to get our hair curled.

***

We raided the shops on the second floor and bought a lot of girly outfits.

I giggled as we went out of the last shop. "That was fun."

They all agreed.

Ashlee nudged me. "See? We knew you needed this time with only us, girls."

"Yeah. I really enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed? But were not finished yet." Aunt Carla said.

"Well what do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see." She winked. "You'll see."

***

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" I sang in the car.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" They all shouted and we all burst out in laughter.

Even Aunt Carla knows the song. Who doesn't know Spongebob?

Aunt Carla was behind the wheel and she told me that we were heading somewhere really beautiful. She made a swift turn and stopped in front of an abandoned building with brick walls.

"This is really beautiful." I said sarcastically as we all hopped out of her car.

Lora rolled her eyes and smiled. "It's what's inside the brick wall that counts."

I looked at her, confused. "You're kidding, right?" I started walking to the wall and mocking the voice of a crazy lady. "Oh look, kids! Here we have a brick wall and you have to get inside it to reveal the best thing in your life!"

They all shook their head.

"Lean on it." Aunt Carla said with her arms crossed.

"Lean?" I asked.

"Yes. Lean." She confirmed with a nod.

"Lean on the damn wall, Julia!" Lora shouted.

I was bewildered and did what I was told. I leaned on the wall and ended up falling on the floor with a thud.

I eyed the wall. It wasn't made of bricks. It was made out of paper. An artist would've hid it perfectly.

I got up and brushed the dirt off my clothes.

I turned around and gasped as I saw a beautiful garden-like room.

It looked like a backyard. I walked around and touched one of the trees. It wasn't a real tree. It was painted. I touched the grass, the twigs...they were all painted. Except for a little garden house in the middle and some bushes surrounding it. It was real. The room was big enough to place a garden house in it.

 The room was big enough to place a garden house in it

I just couldn't believe my eyes. The trees were painted across the huge room. The whole floor was painted in green to act as the grass. The paintings and the real garden house occupied the whole space of the room. Everything looked so...realistic.

"Wow." I murmured. "This is beautiful. I wonder how many weeks or months the artist did this for."

I could smell male cologne behind me. A very familiar scent that sent shivers all over my body.

"Six weeks." The male voice owning the scent said.

I turned around. It was Will. Looking strikingly handsome in a black jacket and jeans.

 Looking strikingly handsome in a black jacket and jeans

"I did all of this for you in just six weeks." He added.

"You did all of this for me?" I questioned.

"Yes. All of this...for you." He walked closer towards me I let him cup my cheek. I missed his touch. A tear of mine fell down on his hand and he uses his thumb to wipe it away. "Julia, baby, I'm sorry."

I opened my mouth to speak but he continued. "Julia, my mom and I thought she was dead."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Let's sit and I'll explain."

He led me to a chair across from his and he started to explain. "My mom owes thousands of dollars to Rachel's parents. My mom couldn't pay her debts."

He sighed.

"So," he continued. "I had to marry Rachel. But then, when her parents, including her, came back from New Zealand for a business partnership, the plane they were in crashed."

I let out a little gasp.

"Her parents died. But she survived. The news said that there weren't any survivors. That's how we got the news. The arranged marriage was off. Until my mom found out that she was still alive."

"Does that mean that you're still having an arranged marriage because she's not dead yet?" I asked as a tear fell and Will wiped it gently with his thumb.

"No, Princess. I'm not letting anything get between us. Ever. I'm going to do what I have to do to get that marriage off."

I only sobbed.

He raised my chin up for me to look at him and kissed my lips. I missed the brushes of his lips against mine, his scent, his touch. I missed everything about him.

"I missed you." He whispered as we parted our lips.

I clung on to him. "I missed you too."