Chapter 25

Six weeks later...

Six weeks. I've been avoiding Will for six weeks. I missed eight days of school because I couldn't think straight. I locked myself in the walls of my room and I'd only go out if I need something to eat.

He climbed on our backyard tree to make me see him from afar and he knocked on my bedroom window. It was his daily routine.

Will tried to grab my attention and to give him some time to explain but I didn't have the courage to even face him after what I've said to him. About him breaking me.

He deserved it though. He promised that he wouldn't hurt me but he did.

I heard a knock on my door and Ashlee went inside and plopped beside me on my bed. "Hey Juls."

"Hi." I said weakly, looking down at the floor.

She sighed. "You have to go out Julia. You've trapped yourself inside your room for weeks. It's time to get some fresh air outside."

I shook my head. "I can't."

"Well..." She grabbed my arms and pulled me up from my sitting position. "Let's have a girl's night out, yeah? You need a day without thinking about boys. Aunt Carla and Lora will be with us. We're gonna have our nails painted, our hair done and buy new dresses. It'll be fun."

She was right. I needed a day out to at least get rid of some stress.

I nodded and she clapped happily as she immediately opened my closet and picked out a crop top and skinny jeans. She was ruining my closet and I had to fix it. Again.

***

I looked at myself at the mirror. I looked pretty. Ashlee did my makeup. She placed just a tiny amount which was a relief and I did a high ponytail.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." She smiled. "Now, let's go! They're waiting downstairs." She grabbed my shoulder and dragged me out of the room and down the stairs.

Aunt Carla and Lora were there on the kitchen counter, waiting for me.

"Aaahhh!!!" Lora shrieked. "My girl finally got out of her room!" She dashed towards me and gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek. "I'm happy that you decided to come."

All I did was smile. "I think it's time to have a day out with my bitches."

Aunt Carla cleared her throat. I forgot that she was just there.

"Sorry." I murmured and she shook her head.

"Come on girls, let's get in the car." Aunt Carla said and we went outside to get in her BMW.

***

"I want French tips." Ashlee said as we all sat down on the chair at the nail salon.

"I'll have that too." Aunt Carla said while scanning the nail art designs on a little magazine.

"I'll have the matte blue." I said.

"Ooo! Me too!" Lora added.

The nail artists nodded their heads and did what we requested.

After like twenty to thirty minutes of nail cleaning and polishing, our nails were finally done.