N I N E

A/n ive been listening to this all day and its actually catchy i love it

----------------------------------------------

Third person pov

Yuuri felt a strange of belonging and happiness as he talked to his idol, as if they had been friends for a long time.

Oh little did he know.

his heart was still beating fast and he didnt know why but decided not to question it too much. "So, you probably need a new one, huh?", Yuuri giggled after wiping his eyes from the tears that came out while he was laughing too hard.

"I dont normally like fish food though its a Japanese traditional food, have you heard of Katsudon? its called pork cutlet bowl in english and- oh, im rambling arent it? sorry, i do that a lot.", Yuuri chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously while Viktor stared at him in awe and longing as he wanted to just hug and hold and kiss the boy; he always knew about Yuuri rambling when he was nervous and that was one of the things Viktor loved about the Japanese man.

Viktor knew so much about the man in front of him but the boy knew nothing about Viktor other than information social media or wikipedia would provide him with. Yuuri felt nervous yet comfortable around the other male. His phone started ringing and he took it out to see his mother calling him, after telling Viktor he'd only be a second, he turned around to answer the call.

Viktor wanted the younger male to know him again, to long for him, to be with him, for the japanese male to fall for him... Maybe he could at least try to befriend the shorter male no matter how much it hurt his heart and soul for them to be just friends. He felt as though he was back in high school again and was longing for Yuuri's touch and hugs and Yuuri's hidden and locked away memories.

Yuuri soon got off the phone before turning back around to smile at Viktor, but when the Russian smiled back it made Yuuri's face burn. "A-ah, i sh-should probably go...", he said tapping two fingers together before waving bye but Viktor grabbed his wrist and gave him a big smile. "We should get to know each other, Yuuri~", Viktor says; he already knew everything about Yuuri but for all he knew, Yuuri could have changed over the years that he lost contact with him and just assume he was dead. The japanese doesnt recall telling the male in front of him his name but decides not to question it, "A-alright.. Well.. Y-you can have m-my n-number if you want...", Yuuri said rather shyly as he tried to warm up to the other male near him but he still couldnt seem to just yet.

"I'd love to~", Viktor said hiding away his pain and putting on a fake smile just so Yuuri wouldnt question him, since Yuuri isnt able to tell whether its a fake or real smile. Yuuri gave the latter his phone while the silver haired male entered his number into the boys contacts and texting himself just so he wouldnt have to wait so long for Yuuri to conptemplate about texting him or not.

"Well, i hope to see your cute face again soon~ Goodbye, Yuuri!", Viktor gave the smaller boy a wink before walking away, causing the smaller male's face to turn as red as a tomato. That night, Viktor sulked in his room and cried himself to sleep.