F I V E

A/n IM HYPER AF SO I NEED TO WRITE ANGST AND CALM DOWN SO I MIGHT DO ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER THIS BECAUSE AFTER THIS IS THE TIME SKIP WHERE YURIO IS 15 FINALLY AND VITYA IS 25 :DDDD OK BYEEEEEEE

--------------------------------------------

Viktor Nikiforov
((a/n tags GayWeabooTrash bc he deserve a chance to fix it))

Boy is it good to see a familiar face. After he helped me walk back to my grandpas place i invited him in so we could catch up, so here we are sitting on my grandpas couch while catching up and talking about stuff that happened to us over the past few years.

"Oh my god and duuude i was on tumblr when i suddenly saw this hella cute dude but he lives in Japan!", my heart breaks at the word Japan.. My Yuuri... My friends.... He shows me a picture of the dude. Wait... "Phitchit?!", i never struck Chris to be the sort of guy into thai men but hey, people change and im not judging.

"You know him?", Chris looks surprised. "Yeah, he lives in Hasetsu, him and i are friends. He introduced me to this kid named Yuuri... Yuuri and i were friends for a long time but i fell in love with him and im not sure if he felt the same way...", i sigh while taking deep breaths to try and prevent myself from crying while Chris gives me a concerned look and rubs my back comfortingly.

"If you dont mind me asking, why past tense?", i slightly tense up at his words but take a deep breath. Chris is my best friend. He deserves to know. "Yuuri and i went ice skating yesterday, before i got here, and he fell on his head....Last time i saw him, he was in a coma... Then i had to move here and no ones heard news since then...", i look over at the door; as if waiting for someone to burst through that door, waiting for something to happen.... Waiting..... Waiting.... Its not gonna come, its not gonna happen. Chill Viktor.

"Oh shit, im sorry- hey, lets change the subject to make you feel better.. Uhm, hows Yurio?", Chris is a good man for trying to distract me; i dont know if its gonna work but we can certainly try. "Its funny, earlier when Yakov touched his nose, he made this angry pouty face. I honestly feel he'll make it big someday and hes gonna be a somebody, i cant wait til he gets to our age or at least 15.", i chuckle trying to imagine my baby brother when hes older and what he would look like.

"How much you wanna be he's gonna go through an emo phase?", Chris grins at me. "Hmm. 5 bucks.", i give him a shit-eating grin and we start to laugh super hard; just making the atomosphere a lot more happier and peaceful. "So, do you talk to Phitchit?", i say as we lay accross from each other on the couch with our feet touching but we're still wearing shoes. "Yeah, hes cute. I really like him, but i dont think he feels the same way.", he sighs and makes a sound a horse would make; causing me to slightly laugh at his weird noise. "You sounded like a horse and i bet he likes you.", i playfully kick the bottom of his foot with mine.

"You're a horse!", he sticks his tounge out at me and i stick mine back out as if we're little kids again. "BA ababa", i hear Yurio talking, so Chris and i stand up and go to Yurio's room, standing on the sides of his crib as he looks like hes trying to say something. "Yakov calls him Yura sometimes and its a really cute nickname in my opinion.", i smile down at my baby brother as he squirms around while looking really irritated and angry. "I think hes trying to say something.", Chris points out and i light up like a christmas tree. "MOM! DAD! GRANDPA! YURIO IS TRYING TO SAY HIS FIRST WORDS!", i yell down the hall then quickly go back over to the crib as the three of them all come inside the room and go around the crib in a panick as we all listen to what hes about to say.

"B-bbb-bbbaaa--aaa!", he flails his fists up and down before giggling and speaking, "Baka!", he giggles, causing mom, dad, and grandpa to bet really confused while Chris and i start laughing; he taught me a bunch of Japanese before we moved to Japan and he learned some words too while teaching me. "Baka is stupid or idiot in Japanese.", i pick him up and cradle him in my arms. I'm going to protect you with all my strength.