Chapter 13

Everyone entered the mall's entrance, full of excitement. Sounds of chattering and the crowds of people filled the long hall ways. "Let's get it started!" Historia said taking Ymir's hand and ran with her to Pink. "Take me with you!" I said while dragging Sasha, who had wanted to grab some food from the food court. "(Y/n), I'm hungry!" Sasha drooled while looking towards the food court. "Don't worry, we're gonna get some food after we're done shopping," You ensured Sasha.

     The boys sighed and looked around. "Where should we go now?" Connie said scratching his head. "Wanna buy some shoes? There might be a DSW or a Nike store somewhere," Marco said pointing out the nearby stores. "Bet," Jean said, starting to walk into the Nike store as everyone followed him.

     "Look at these, Ymir! These have polka dots on them!" Historia said while admiring a pair of panties. "How about these?" Ymir said picking up a G string. "Y-Ymir!" Historia blushed while pushing away the so called piece of clothing. Ymir laughed and put it away.

     You walked along the walls and saw assorted colors of clothing. You looked at a shirt and a sports bra and decided to get them. "Y'ALL I GOT COUPONS!" Historia said, holding up a 50% off a whole purchase coupon for each of us. "You're a blessing, Historia!" You exclaimed and took a coupon for yourself. You continued looking around and found some cute panties. "Oohh...Are those for Levi?" Sasha whispered from behind you. "Wha?!" You jumped and looked around frantically. Sasha giggled and patted your shoulder. "Kidding! I was just kidding," she said and walked over to the cashier with her food printed shirt and panties.

     I joined Sasha in line, along with everyone else. We paid and left after what felt like forever.

(I'M TELLING YOU, THE LINES ARE ALWAYS FUCKING LONG DURING THE WEEKENDS AKDJ)

      The boys sat on benches outside of the store. Levi noticed we came out and stood. "Tch, you guys took forever..." He said looking at everyone individually and finally at you. "The line was soooo long," Sasha said about to collapse. Connie scrambled from his seat and catches Sasha.

"S-Sasha! Are you ok?!"

"N-No...I...I don't feel..."

"Just tell me, what's wrong? What do you need?"

Sasha put her hand up to Connie's cheek.

"I-I....."

"Yeah?"

"I-I need..."

"YEAH?!"

     "Food," Sasha drooled again, her eyes in a daze.
Everyone groaned and even Connie dropped her. "Ow! Hey, that hurt!" Sasha scolded Connie and pouted. Eren chuckled, reminding you that he was with you all. You rolled your eyes and stood next to Levi. "Did you boys get your shoes?" You said while staring at each of their bags. Marco held his up and smiled. "I got me the new Air Jordan's, I got blue and white," he said and hugged his bag. "That...sounds really expensive," You said looking quite concerned. "It's fine, (y/n)..." Eren said wrapping his arm around your waist. "Let the boy buy what he wants," Eren said before licking your ear.

      You pushed Eren away and fell back. Levi clenched his fists and threw punches at Eren. "Hands off my girlfriend, bastard!" Levi yelled and punched Eren in the gut. Eren coughed up blood and smiled. Reiner pulled Eren away and glared at Levi. "I guess we'll just leave," Reiner said and carried Eren over his shoulder. You crossed your arms and stuck out your tongue, making Eren chuckle up blood. You held your stomach and turned around.

     "I-I'm not hungry anymore," Sasha said staring at the bench with her eyes widened. "That's unusual for even Sasha!" Armin exclaimed gesturing his hands to Sasha. "Let's just find somewhere else to go," Levi said while rubbing your arms. You blushed lightly and looked at him. Levi smiled and pecked your lips. "Don't worry, I'm not letting that fucking pipsqueak touch y-"

     "Levi..." You said while putting your finger to his lips. "It's ok...I'm gonna deal with Eren myself if it's the last thing I do!" You clenched your fist and your necklace that had been under your shirt.

    -------FLASHBACK-------

     "(Y/n)!" Eren said running to you from his driveway. "Eren! Hi!" You turned around and hugged him. Eren hugged you back and pulled away. "I've got something for you!" He said while pulling out a necklace with a (f/c) pendant. "E-Eren..." you said looking down at the necklace. "It's for you...I want you to take this and be able to remember me when you look at it. I just want you to know that...I-I'll always be here for you whenever you need help," Eren said with a small blush on his cheeks.

     You smiled and gave Eren a tight hug. "Thank you so much, Eren!" You said hiding your face in his chest. You were blushing like crazy! Your face was a tomato! You pulled away from Eren and put on the necklace. "It's beautiful!" You exclaimed and stared at the gorgeous pendant while Eren looked at you. He slowly pulled your hair from his side to the back and leaned closer to your neck.

------END OF FLASHBACK-----

   "(Y/n)?! Levi shouted into your ear. You snapped back to reality and looked around. You were all sitting at the food court eating (f/food). "You haven't said anything since we were back there," Mikasa said in a concerning tone. "Please, don't let Eren get to you," Mikasa said before taking a sip of her water. You nodded and stared at your food. "I-I don't feel hungry today..." you said pushing your food away from you. Levi turned his head to you and pushed your food back. "It's not healthy to skip meals, (y/n)." Levi scolded. "Remember Mystic Messenger!" Jean said tapping his head.

     You giggled, took a fork and started eating. You all finished your meals and started to leave. "Boy, what a day!" Armin said stretching his arms out.

(No pun intended....you know...arm in...arm out...I'm sorry I didn't mean to)

     "Yeah, it's been a lot of fun!" Sasha said munching on her pretzel from Auntie Anne's. Connie took a sip of his lemonade and nodded and took a piece of Sasha's pretzel. She glared at him for awhile before turning back.

     You sighed and looked down at your feet as you walked. "What's wrong, babe?" Levi asked while poking your sides, receiving tiny giggles from you. "I-It's...nothing...Levi," you said in between laughs. Levi smirked and wrapped his arm around your waist, bringing you closer. "Are you sure? You really don't look too happy," Levi said swinging his bag back and forth.

     "It's about...Eren..." you started to say before Levi groaned. "Hold on, I'm not done yet," you silenced Levi. "We used to...well...

Date."

~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS!