Chapter 7

It's a rainy day today. Your mom took the only umbrella available for work.

     Just great!

    You throw on a (f/c) shirt and (f/c) jeans as you quickly eat your breakfast and leave the house, forgetting your jacket. Eren was sick so you made him some soup the night before. You walk down the street to see Levi standing by the lamp post listening to music with his eyes closed.

    "Hey there shorty!" you said as you tapped on his head. Startled, Levi's eyes widened as he jumped. "Oh, it's just you (y/n)," Levi said as he took off his headphones. "Whatcha listening to?" you asked him as he put his headphones back inside his bag. "Just some (f/song)," Levi said as he started walking to school. "I love that song too!" you said as you started to sing the chorus. "(Y/n), why don't you join the chorus group at school?" Levi asked as he looked at you. "I don't like singing in front of people...especially if it's a huge group," you said as you held yourself shivering. "Where's your jacket?" Levi said as he stared into your (e/c) orbs. "I-I left it at home," you said as you started to sniffle.

     Levi then began to take off his jacket and put it around your shoulders. He then wrapped his arm around you and started walking fast with you. "Come on, we gotta get to school fast if we don't wanna get sick. Or be late as a matter in fact."

     As you both entered the school, hair dripping and clothes wet and wrinkled, you hurry to your lockers to unpack and gather your class stuff. Today, you both had science with Professor Hanji. You sat down next to Levi and decided to give him his jacket back. "No, it's alright. You can wear it for today. Wouldn't want my brat to get a cold now would we?" Levi said as he pulled out his notes and a pencil. You blushed as you looked away.

     So now he cares about my health too??

     You began to shiver as the bell had rung and Professor Hanji ran into the class past you to their desk.
    YAHOOOOOOO! WELCOME CLASS! PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR NOTES FROM LAST CLASS!" Hanji said as she rolled around on her chair. You pull out your notes from your binder as the rest of the class does the same.
    "Now, last class we started to talk about chromosomes. What do you need to create another set of chromosomes. Reiner? How about you?" Hanji said as she pointed to Reiner. Reiner was that one annoying kid that wouldn't leave you alone and would possibly beat you up if he wanted to.
     "You need sperm cells and the egg to make another set of chromosomes," Reiner said in between laughs. The rest of the boys started to chuckle as Hanji slammed her hand on her desk. "Alright boys, settle down now," Hanji said in a deep tone. Everyone became quiet and Hanji started to teach again.

      About halfway into the class, Hanji tells us about a project we would have to make. "Two people are required per group. No more, no less. You will be working on a project describing DNA. It has to be a 3D model and it's due next week. I trust that all of you will do GREAT!" Hanji said before jumping up and down in excitement. The bell rang and we all left for lunch.

     You sat with the regular squad again today, except Eren wasn't here today. They served pulled pork or sloppy joe today. You didn't know the food would be this nasty so you decided not to buy anything. You sighed as you sat down across from Armin. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Armin said as he ate his chicken Caesar salad.
    "I never got a lunch menu for this month so I couldn't check what was for lunch today! So now I'm just gonna skip lunch today," you said as you tapped your nails against the table. "(Y/n)! In the name of Mystic Messenger, you can't skip your meals! It's unhealthy!" said Jean as he offered you one of his carrots. "Thanks Jean," you said as you ate it.

     Levi came to sit down at the table with his packed lunch. He had an adorable bento box that Uncle Kenny made for him. You giggled as you looked at the hello kitty symbol on it. "It's not funny! Shut the fuck up!" Levi said as he slammed his lid onto the table. "I was only joking around!" you said as you touched his shoulder before Levi smacked your hand away from him. "Don't touch me ever again," Levi said sternly as tears began to form in your eyes. You ran out of the cafeteria to the rooftop. You ran to one of the benches furthest away from anyone and started to sob.

    That fucking jerk! I didn't do anything wrong to him! Is he on his man period or something? I don't want him to hate me!

    You hear footsteps coming up close to you and the loud thump next to you on the bench. Levi sat next to you with his headphones out. He put them over your head and put on "Make Me Like You" by Gwen Stefani. He also gave you half of his yakitori he had for lunch. "Armin and Jean told me about you not having anything for lunch so...here." Levi said as a faint tint of pink stained his cheeks. "L-Levi..."

Why'd you have to go and make me like you
Yeah this is a feeling I'm not used too
Why'd you have to go and make me like you
I'm so mad at you 'cause now you've got me missing you~

   You looked at Levi into his eyes as he looked into yours. He caresses your cheek with his hand. "Cheer up brat, I hate it when you cry," Levi said as he brought you closer to him. You rested your head on his shoulder as you drifted off to sleep.

    You wake up about an hour later. You were alone on the bench. It was now 2:30pm and school was over.

Geez, I slept for that long? And where the heck is Levi? Why did he leave me here?

  You run downstairs to gather your stuff from your locker. As soon as you opened it, you see a pink piece of paper fly out and fall on the ground. You picked it up and it read,

   Dear (y/n),

     I've developed feelings for you the past month or two of school. I can't stop thinking about you. You're on my mind every moment of the day. I couldn't even block you out if I tried. That's why I'm telling you now in this note. I just want you to know how I feel about you. I know you may not have the same feelings for me but I hope you can consider it.

                                                       Sincerely, Anonymous

Who is this? Who could've sent me this?

You decide to keep the note for now. You pack up and leave ASAP.

"Oh wait, I forgot to give Levi his jacket back!" you said as you stopped walking. "Oh wait, I can just give it to him when I get home...He lives next door dummy!" you said as you hit your head and ran back home, still wondering who could've sent that note.

THANKS FOR READING!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

PLEASE VOTE FOR MORE AND IF YOU LIKE MY STORY!!