Chapter 12

"What're their names?" Levi said as he ran around the corner. "Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt...Wait a second... I THINK THEY ALL ATTEND THE SCHOOL! REINER IS IN OUR SCIENCE CLASS!" You remembered as you followed Levi. "Fuck...We're gonna have to get to the school then, most likely they're there," Levi said as he grabbed your hand and ran through the school entrance. You ran to the room where your club meeting would take place.

     You see all your friends there...and the trouble makers in the corner. "Look who it is! (Y/n)-chan!" Eren said getting out of his seat and walked to you and Levi. Levi blocked him from you. "Not another step, Jaeger," Levi said crossing his arms. "Outta my way, shorty," Eren said trying to push Levi out of the way. Levi chuckled as he looked at Eren. "Too weak for me?" Levi said as Eren clenched his fist. "I'll talk to you later then, (y/n)," Eren said as he winked at you.

     You shivered as you rubbed your arms and looked away. Jean and Marco guided you both to your seats away from Eren and his new gang. "Who the hell are they?" Jean whispered into your ear. "I really don't wanna talk about it Jean," You said as you looked away. "Come on, you gotta tell me!" Jean said as Marco put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Jean sighed and stopped bothering you.

     Erwin came into the room, slightly off. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming. Today, we have some new members I'd like to introduce. Come on up," Erwin said looking at Eren's gang. The three of them walked to the front. "I'm Reiner, this is Annie and that's Bertholdt," Reiner said introducing them all. "Wonderful! Now please have a seat," Erwin said as they walked back to their seats. You flinched as one of them plopped down hard on their seat. Levi scooted closer to you and wrapped his arm around you.

    Eren clenched his fist as he looked at him.
"Today, we're going to discuss what we do in this club. What we do is basically gear up and fight titans, but don't tell anyone that. I know it's our military's job but a lot of them are dropping out," Erwin explained as Sasha raised her hand. "Yes...Sasha?" Erwin asked as Sasha put her hand down. "I heard that there would be food at our meetings, so are we getting any?" Sasha asked as her mouth started to water. Erwin sighed, "Yes...but that's after we finish our discussion. Anyways, you won't have to worry about the titans because they're over 2,000 miles away. But...some have them have wandered about in town...So today, we'll go through basic training. I'll have gear for you all next time," Erwin said as he handed out a sheet of paper to everyone. "First, we'll need a captain to instruct everyone, who would like to volunteer?" Erwin asked as Levi shot his hand up.

     "Perfect! Alright...You'll need 4 people in each group. Pick out 4 people among you all," Erwin said as Levi grabbed you. "Alright, so it'll be me, you, Armin and Mikasa," Levi said as Armin and Mikasa smiled and moved closer to you two. Jean, Marco, Ymir and Historia were in a group together. "Uh sir, Connie and I don't have a group," Sasha said as Erwin chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll be with me and Professor Hanji," he said as he started handing out pretzels to everyone.

     "Alright, your first task is to do those exercises on that sheet of paper you have. Do them all once every day for a week, you should all be ready by then," Erwin said as you looked at the sheet. "500 PUSH UPS?! 250 SIT UPS? 150 SQUATS?!" You said looking at the sheets, your eyes widened. "This is my normal work out," Eren said trying to flex on you. You rolled your eyes and looked away. "Don't worry (y/n), we're gonna make it through this!" Levi said pulling you close to him. You smiled and blushed as Levi kissed your ear.

     "Hey shorty, no romance is allowed on school grounds," Eren said as he tapped his fingers on the table. "Says the one who tried to rape my girlfriend," Levi snapped as he glared at Eren. "You wanna fight?" Eren said standing up from his seat. "Let's go bitch," Levi said as he got out of his seat and started speedwalking to Eren. Erwin ran between them and pushed them back. "Alright alright, that's enough. Back to your seat Levi," Erwin said as Levi did his usual 'Tch' and plopped back on his seat. You rubbed his arm, trying to calm him down.

     "We can all work out at my place, I've got a gym in my basement," Mikasa offered as everyone nodded in agreement. "We'll start tomorrow! I'm so hyped!" Connie said as he ate a pretzel. Ymir snatched his bag of pretzels. "If you're gonna get fit, you're gonna have to stop eating junk food," Ymir said as she ate the pretzels. "Hey! Give them back!" Connie said as he tried to grab them back. "Go get some more at Walmart..." Ymir said with her mouth full. You giggled as you watched them. Levi looked at you and smiled as he ate a pretzel.

     "For now, you may all leave. The meeting is over," Erwin said as everyone took their stuff and went out the door. "Anyone wanna go to the mall?" Historia asked as everyone said yes with excitement. "WAIT, I NEED TO CHANGE FIRST!" you said as you looked down at yourself. Your shirt was stained and your jeans were just bleh. Luckily, you brought another outfit in your bag. A (f/c) crop top with (f/c) polka dots, (f/c) shorts, and (f/c) sneakers. You brought a bracelet to add more pizazz. "You look beautiful (y/n)," Levi said looking you up and down as soon as you came out of the bathroom. "T-Thank you, Levi," you said while blushing as you brushed your hair behind your ear.

     Everyone walked to the parking lot. "So, who's driving?" You asked as Armin raised his hand. "I-I'll drive! I got my license about a week ago," Armin said as you started dancing like Bobby Shmurda. Jean joined you and so did Connie. "Ayeee," Sasha said as she started doing a dance to Mask off, moving her knees side to side and doing movements with her arms. "What the actual fuck," Annie said as she crossed her arms and walked to the car with Armin. Armin started his car and everyone got in. "S-Sorry it's so small!" He said turning back to everyone. You were squished between Levi and Reiner.

   Fuck me....WAIT NO NOT LITERALLY SHIT

     You looked down into your lap as Reiner's huge muscles brushed against your arms. You shivered as you pulled out your phone and decided to read on Wattpad. You were currently reading a story about a girl who discovered she had powers and became a powerful sorcerer. "Whatcha reading?" Eren said from the row behind you. "Just a story..." you said not looking back at him. "Thanks for the description," Eren said playfully as you rolled your eyes. "Hey, leave her the fuck alone," Levi said looking back at Eren. Eren glared at Levi and flipped him off and crossed his arms as he sat back in his seat.

    You sighed as you continued reading. You finished the chapter and swiped up.

  Ooh...A suggested story? Hm? What's a lemon?

  You click on another book and start reading. You blushed as you read through. You turned off your phone and hid your face behind you hands. "What's wrong?" Levi asked as you peeked through your fingers. "I-It's nothing! I swear!" You said as Levi chuckled. "You're so red (y/n)," Levi said as he kissed your cheek, making you blush more.

   SHIT, IT'S JUST LIKE THE LEMON!!!

  "L-Levi, please stop!" You giggled as you punched him playfully. Levi started tickling your sides making  you wheeze. "Oh god, sorry, forgot about your asthma," he said allowing you to breathe. "It's fine," you said while resting your head on his shoulder. Armin parked his car in the mall parking lot. "Let's go!" Historia said while putting her fist up into the air. Everyone left the car and walked inside.

   ~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!

;) Vote for more chapters coming up soon!