Chapter 62

Hope's P.O.V.
"And right here is baby B's head, and then baby A's little hand is right here giving you a wave." The doctor says as she points to the screen and shows Kai and I our two little babies that are resting peacefully in my stomach. Kai looks in wonderment as I just look at the screen smiling.

"That's so cool." Kai says like a small child as his big blue eyes are fixated on the screen. The doctor and I just chuckle as she takes off the little ultrasound thing and gives me a paper towel to wipe off the gel as she helps me sit up.

"Alright Miss. Mikaelson, everything looks really good." The doctor tells me as I lower my dress down over my large bump. "In about 4 weeks you should be ready to give birth at any time, so once that four weeks is up you guys can start thinking about ways to induce labor. Like eating spicy foods, going fast over speed bumps, things like that." The doctor says as she looks at Kai and I with light hearted eyes.

"Well I'm glad everything is okay in there, but I'm ready for them to get out of here." I tell her, referring to my big belly. "I'm pretty sure that they're kicking me more than they kick each other." I laugh as Kai helps me off of the examining table.

"Yeah they'll do that to you, just be patient and they'll be out before you know it!" The doctor reassures me as Kai and I look at each other happily. Kai leans in and presses his lips against my cheek.

"I can't wait to meet them." Kai reminds me as the doctor gets all her paperwork in order for us on our future appointments and stuff. I'm starting to count down the days until they come out and we finally get to meet them.

---------------------

Faith's P.O.V.
Enzo and I are in the Salvatore parlor and Damon and Stefan are out for the afternoon. I'm not entirely sure where Damon and Stefan are but I'm extremely glad that Enzo and I have the house to ourselves. Enzo and I laugh at something dumb as he sits at one end of the couch and I sit up on the other end, extending my legs out to almost touch him on the other side of the couch.

"You're too silly Faith Mikaelson, actually believing that the government killed Marilyn Monroe." Enzo says to me, disputing one of the most well known conspiracy theories ever.

"Are you kidding me Enzo? Of course the government killed her! She had an affair with the president and his brother, she knew way too much and she needed to be eliminated! The proof is all there!" I argue with him, even though the conversation remains light hearted, like always.

"Preposterous. So you're telling me that she knew all of the governments secrets because of pillow talk?" Enzo asks me, not believing a word I'm saying.

"Hey, a confident woman in bed can make a man tell her anything she wants to hear." I say to him with a sly smile at I bite my bottom lip. I'm not entirely sure what Enzo and I are. I mean, we've kissed but that's it. To be completely honest, I would really like to sleep with him, but that opportunity just hasn't arose yet.

"Really? I don't think that's true. I've had many pillow talk conversations and I have never divulged my deepest darkest secrets to them." Enzo tells me as he sits up a little and looks at me.

"They probably were not the right women to be with then." I say to him as I sit up too, looking into his eyes challengingly. We just look at each other for a second before Enzo leans in and kisses me, his hand on my cheek as he kisses me passionately. I kiss him back as I put my hand on his arm. We continue kissing and Enzo ends up on top of me, his body in between my legs as I wrap them around his waist and continue kissing him.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Enzo asks in between his breaths as he looks down at me as I catch my breath.

"More than okay." I smile as I pull him back into a kiss. Once Enzo gets the okay his hands quickly reach for the bottom of my flowey tank top and pulls it over my head. I push him off of me and I make sure that his back is flat against the couch as I straddle his lap and kiss him passionately.  I quickly pull his shirt over his head and then place my hands on his bare chest as his hands are placed firmly on my bottom, spread over my jeans.